Maintenance: 28 June 2016

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on June 28th in order to apply Game Update 4.6. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: June 28, 2016

TIME: 5:00AM PDT - 9:00AM PDT (1PM - 5PM BST)

VERSION: 4.6

Patch Notes will be available on Monday, June 27th.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be adressing player concerns over the new event rather then this message.

Agreed.

Look at the overwhelming negative response you have received in response to this bribe in just one day.

Do you honestly think this event is worth the negative direction it takes the game in rehashing old content as a 'new event' and not crediting people that have already done it all, which is recorded on the legacy achievements.

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on June 28th in order to apply Game Update 4.6. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

Please don't. Please.

Hey everyone!

Details:

So...will you people give a proper solution to the LvD issues? Specially the problem for us with full slots on our server.

You can't seriously mean that our only options will be:

-Buy one or more Server slots

-Delete one or more of our toons

-Reroll on a different server (And thereby missing out on 2 of 3 reward categories since they are legacy/char bound)

Do you honestly consider that ^ a smart move and a decent system for an event? You need to adress this and communicate regarding these issues - anything else is pure proof you have given up on this game and couldn't care less about your subscribers.

Hey everyone!

Details:

I too would like to push that you all need to be addressing the players concerns. Either say we don't care or give us something. You are having this months long event and already before the gates open you have problems. over 177 pages of them I might add.

I too would like to push that you all need to be addressing the players concerns. Either say we don't care or give us something. You are having this months long event and already before the gates open you have problems. over 177 pages of them I might add.

Agreed please address the issues this event has caused.

Yes, I agree. Some kind of communication regarding the massive feedback with this event is actually needed.

I think we have a community manager somewhere :tran_cool:

Edited by Icestar

It's more like 300 pages, around 200 in the main topic, another 100 or so in all the side topics special snowflakes felt the need to open.

When and if the outrage will be addressed and changes be made, it'll most likely happen after the patch, not before.

It wouldn't be the first time they apparently ignore everyone and then come out of their closets later.

Plus, if we ignore the event and Chapter XV (+ new hypercrate) coming out tomorrow, 4.6 has some pretty interesting QoL stuff in it, a bit of everything for everyone.

Well.

As you can see, they couldn't care less. Same reason as always, even before this game launched:

"We're BioWare, and we can do no wrong, because we're BioWare! U BUY MOAR NAO, PLEEZ!"

I hope to be a little fly on the wall at EA corporate when, after this game finally craters, I can watch the people responsible get called on the carpet to beg for their jobs.

I also hope they keep the forums active at least briefly after final shut-down, so we can all say "I told you so."

Poor, deluded fools :(