Tentou

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you really mean:

Sincerely,

One person whose opinion might be shared by others, but not by everyone

(Not commenting on the content of the thread, as it is in my opinion just a troll bait)

This is obviously a thread not intended to be taken seriously. Relax.

Not sure if serious.

Were you just being sarcastic back or did you actually think HE was serious?

I've noticed that several people in GD don't know how to take jokes and don't understand playful posts. It's really sad to see how upset people get by these types of threads or any thread they don't agree with.

This is why Bioware must see the light and do what's best for this game before it's too late!

Bioware and EA are aware that sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is a Gorilla with a flashlight. Also I'm not sure Subs would go up that much, because quite a few of the women subbing would stop in disgust.

I've noticed that several people in GD don't know how to take jokes and don't understand playful posts. It's really sad to see how upset people get by these types of threads or any thread they don't agree with.

Generally I pick it up just fine....

How do you not understand that some posts aren't 100% obvious when there is no inflection or "sound" to use?

That's why I was asking. I was stuck between sarcasm and serious.

Generally I pick it up just fine....

How do you not understand that some posts aren't 100% obvious when there is no inflection or "sound" to use?

That's why I was asking. I was stuck between sarcasm and serious.

I was telling you that other people can't understand posts like this. If that wasn't clear, then you have my apologies.

Out of all the stuff in this game that needs improvement the priority should not be whether the stomach fat a fat toon jumping up and down jiggles!

PS: that would make me vomit if I saw that :rak_01:

Edited by Sangrar

Too bad they didn't use the same game engine like GW2 , that game has plenty of bounce. Also lightsabers with those graphics would be more awesome than the bland one we have. I'll never understand why they went with this game engine , so much potential lost forever.

There's no jiggling because all our characters are wearing ugly gray sports bras under their clothes, and there's no jiggling in a tight sports bra. That's what they're made for. In a high impact sports bra none of that moves!

See? Lore reason!

There's no jiggling because all our characters are wearing ugly gray sports bras under their clothes, and there's no jiggling in a tight sports bra. That's what they're made for. In a high impact sports bra none of that moves!

See? Lore reason!

My character in her dancer outfit is most definitely not wearing anything underneath it! No grey sports bra that's for sure.

The are two problems with the OP's request:

1. If you know anything about physics, you would know that the slightest variable makes it impossible for the same reaction to occur every single time, ergo the bounciness you want would be inconsistent at best.

2. Physics once again realistically prohibits the introduction of what the OP is seeking. What if you are a Female Trooper or Jedi Knight in tight, form fitting armor? She shouldn't be jiggling much of anywhere with that equipped and I dont see Bioware creating two or more sets of muscular physics based on armor types.