Ideas on location for secret Oricon boss?

Do we even know that there will be a secret boss? I mean... the hateful dropped legendary masks and that's it, no new item to spawn anything. If anything I'd think it'd be up the stairs in the "room" where the 2 guardians are standing in front of, but, right now its a stone wall.

Its definitely not underneath the thrones, that would be the worst fight ever, cramped, terrible locale, among other reasons(mechanics and such)

Edited by TrillOG-

My theory;

Something in one of the Ops will become clickable ether after its cleared or during the Op. But it will only be clickable to those who wear the new mask.

Edit;

Forgot to add that clicking the object will teleport you to an arena or area where the boss fight will take place, similar to Raptus.

Edited by ZentheSecond

Do we even know that there will be a secret boss? I mean... the hateful dropped legendary masks and that's it, no new item to spawn anything. If anything I'd think it'd be up the stairs in the "room" where the 2 guardians are standing in front of, but, right now its a stone wall.

Its definitely not underneath the thrones, that would be the worst fight ever, cramped, terrible locale, among other reasons(mechanics and such)

If "the Eternal Warrior" and the Crests of the Dread Masters are the final rewards of the Dreadtooth, Dreadful Entity, Hateful Entity series then I'm actually a bit sad:(

i saw a thing on the facebook page for swtor the other day something about a mysterious secret or something with a picture of two sith statues holding red gems and another holding an unlit grey gem in between them, looked like it was either inside the palace instance