<Infernal Harvest> - recruiting for PVE endgame!

goldhtown

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Infernal Harvest is always looking to add high-quality raiders to our order. We are currently running THREE HM TFB's weekly, two of which are guaranteed full clears. In addition, we run random alternative raids almost every night of the week. We do not have locked spots, so if you can prove you are capable you could easily be rotated in even as a new member.

We are looking for all roles, but specifically desire capable Tanks right now.

Feel free to post any questions you might have or contact Timmothy in-game.

If you like to raid we're likely what you're looking for.

I'd like to add that we officially have the first 3 bosses of NiM EC on farm and that our third 8 man group is close to getting in some clean clears of HM TFB. We're the largest Imperial Raiding guild on Jung Ma and to the best of my knowledge the only one that has ever cleared HM TFB 3 times in one week.

Infernal Harvest is still extremely active every night throughout the week when it comes to raiding.

We run HM TFB about three times weekly, NM EC with our progression team 1 to 2 times a week for the first three bosses. In addition, every single night throughout the week we run a "Wildcard" random raid for lower content for folks with less gear or new alts.

We are always looking for new raiders capable of doing the hardest content, or up-in-coming new players with the dedication and passion to strive toward doing the end-game content.

If the idea of having raiding opportunities EVERY NIGHT throughout the week is appealing to you, send me (Timmothy) a whisper or in-game mail.

ALSO,

***If you are Primarily a Republic player but have a Imperial Alt. you'd like to raid with, feel free to contact "Timmothy" on the Imp. side, or send an in-game mail to my Republic Ambassador Alt: "Atthos".

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic guild that got me back into playing SWTOR after a six-moth hiatus.

Guild runs a raid for both new and high gear 50s nearly every night. The officers and ops leaders do a great job of getting people into raids. There's usually a few people on the Mumble during non-peak hours to hang out with as well. Additionally, this guild has helped me figure out the best way to gear.

Honestly this guild is the probably one of the few reasons I'm still playing this game. It's made SWTOR fun again.

If you want to do PVE endgame, this is the best guild to check out.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried going to the guild website today and it wouldn't let me do anything. I would like to possibly become a member if the guild if you are accepting new members. I am 30 yrs old so maturity is not an issue. I have a power tech 50 as a main and have always run as dps. However if the guild needs a new tank for raids I am more than willing to learn. My characters name is sexy-target. If you have room for me please let me know!

QUOTE=myrddinmelana;5875016]Currently we are looking for more tanks.

We have 2 solid TFB HM runs per week, but we are generally short a tank for the third run.

We do have trial memberships and open invitation.

I tried going to the guild website today and it wouldn't let me do anything. I would like to possibly become a member if the guild if you are accepting new members. I am 30 yrs old so maturity is not an issue. I have a power tech 50 as a main and have always run as dps. However if the guild needs a new tank for raids I am more than willing to learn. My characters name is sexy-target. If you have room for me please let me know!

Since I see you've registered on our website, it appears you've managed to figure out whatever problem you had accessing our website (i'm assuming you must have went to the old website perhaps since everything appears to be fine on our end?? FYI to anyone else reading this, website is simply infernalharvest.com). Anyways, yup we're always looking for new capable folks to join our ranks and raid. We are currently still in open recruitment, so anyone can join, and then become a candidate toward becoming a Partner in the guild (our term for full membership).

Feel free to contact me ("Timmothy") in game, i'm on almost every night, or feel free to contact Niccii, Gloom, or Spidera.

Look forward to meeting you :)

---Timm

Edited by goldhtown

Infernal Harvest's PTS Guild has already started learning the new Scum & Villainy Operation! In one night already got through the first 4 bosses on SM, and we've only barely scratched the surface. It was a great time, and we'll continue to form up guild teams tomorrow and the days ahead to develop strategies and learn how to clear this new content for when it goes live.

If you're looking for a guild that does PVE raiding A LOT, then look no further.

If you're looking for a guild that does the newest content, then look no further.

Send me (Timmothy) or one of our officers a hollar if you're interested in being more than just a member of a guild, but a Partner in one of the largest raiding guild's on server.

Infernal Harvest has an "open invite" policy, so anyone is welcome to join as a new Recruit. Once a Recruit feels that they'd like to pledge to become a full member of the guild, they become a Candidate for full Membership, what we call Partners. Full membership must be earned by demonstrating both competency and capability in raiding, and gaining confidence of our leadership team that you are a fully vested member of the guild.

Since we are doing multiple runs of the highest-tier raids weekly, we are looking for new raiding members capable of at least doing HM EC. Those capable of doing HM TFB and beyond are obviously a plus. However, if you are not currently at that gear or experience level, do not let that discourage you from joining our ranks. Ultimately, we are looking for anyone who is willing to work toward being capable of high-end raiding. If you have the dedication and passion to improve yourself to being a top-end raider, then we want you in Infernal Harvest.

Our current priority needs are toward recruiting skilled TANKS the most, capable of at least HM EC, but as always, we are also looking for skilled DPS or Healers as well.

If you have any questions about the guild, or would like to be invited, simply contact a member of our leadership team. Look for "Timmothy", "Niccii", "Gloom", "Spidera", or "Chaos".

***If you are Primarily a Republic player but have a Imperial Alt. that you'd like to join our guild, feel free to whisper or in-game mail to either "Timmothy" on the Imp. side or "Atthos" on the Republic side.

• 2 weeks later...

Due to changes in 16 Man Operations in 2.0 Infernal Harvest will be doing 16 Man operation regularly as soon as the expansion is released.

We have more than 24 able raiders.

We have more than enough to fill 16 slots for 1 team. For the second team we can fill it by using alts and that makes people raid more times a week than they want to. In short we need more able raiders for 16 in RotHC to make sure 2 complete 16 man teams will go forward.

The raiding plans are:

16 Man SM TFB Single Day Clear (Two Groups)

16 Man SM S&V Two Day Clear (Two Groups)

This account for 6 days a week of raiding. To get people down to a reasonable 3 days we need more people.

I can definitely say that this guild has had it's impact on myself and why I still play the game. Granted the game isn't the best it can be, but this guild has made it more than I would had expected. When I first joined I was a simple little sorc with mostly rakata gear, then with the help of the guild I have progressed not only with gear, but as a player and as a member of the guild itself. I can honestly say that Infernal Harvest is a guild that anyone would want to join.

As our guild leader would say - "For the Masters!" ;)

NEW FIRE SALE LOWER PRICES

Grade 27 mods/enhancements --

50k per item crafted (plus full mats)

Grade 27 armorings/earpieces/implants/relics --

100k per item crafted (plus full mats)

Grade 27 barrels/hilts --

200k per item crafted (plus full mats)

-------------

NOW is the time to join and be a Partner in arguably the largest successful raiding guild on server!

Over an eleven year span of aggressive gaming ; I've never encountered a more unique guild than , Infernal Harvest. I play primarily as "Dreypa", out of all the guilds I've been in , hands down Infernal Harvest is the most well run and unique guild I've ever been in. When I first joined , I knew little to none of the members, and was worried that like most guilds in most games I been in. The problem of favoritism would be an issue when it came to getting a spot in raids, however that was not the case. Problems I had with previous guilds was that they had there "core" group of 8 players to raid with, and those 8 players were the only players who got invited to raids. The guild is so friendly and community driven everyone gets a chance to raid. With several raids being run daily , sometimes several at the same time. Every one who shows up to raid, will get a chance to raid. Allowing players who have potential for raiding and to be a great raider to evolve in an environment that wouldn't otherwise permit it. If you don't show up for a raid time one night its not the end of the world. Infernal won't hound you down like your boss for the report on the Bilderberg Account.

Plus we have Kool-Aid.

I am so glad that I joined this guild 9 months ago. They have been super supportive of my and my goals. They have helped me level and gear 7 different characters. They are the friendliest guild I have been in or raided with on this server and I have spent time with a least two dozen other guilds some of them the other top raiding guilds on this server. Infernal Harvest has the largest body of skilled and geared players who know the fights for all the raids and are more than willing to do anything as needed or even just for fun. Infernal Harvest is also especially good at not having cliches and specific raid groups outside of our single progression team. Our simple rule for raiding is show up and know the fights. We also have many players who like to PvP through the day and we have even done a few ranked war zones and won several. Our crafters are top notch and very reasonable to work with in guild. No matter who you are, we have something for you. There is no doubt in my mind that this is by far the best guild to be in on this server.