So, i know the people are going to be like "GO BACK TO WOW, QQ, YOU ONLY WANT THINGS HANDED TO YOU QQQ"

Firstly: I am a vanilla WoW player (yes, congratulations.)

I also stopped playing WoW for a reason, i got bored with it (leveling to 85 isn't really that much fun.) Now I've really started to like SWTOR bur solo leveling an imperial agent (sniper) is near the brink of impossible, luckily i've had my friend along all the time. And that leaves me in a tough situation: I am always one level below the required level when we leave a planet, and i constantly find myself in need to grind up one entire level or one half level's experience to continue on. And how do i grind it? Well in the incredibly broken PVP that is SWTOR's PVP. Why i'm calling it broken is really just because of the "Unknown effect result" bug which has existed for ages.

I could do flashpoints, but nobody is either willing or there is nobody on. I already left ONE server to a High populated server (which became normal rather quickly) so i could do some flashpoints. No can do (and yes i am in a guild, and it is abnormally rare i see guild mates online.)

It is so ENFURIATING having people say that LFG tool destroyed WoW or that Cross server LFG tool will destroy SWTOR'S community. You have the free option to not use it! The people who will want it will use it, why must you drag the other people down in your filth? It is BORING for me to have to go through this constant cycle of grinding! Do i have to "SPAM" the general chat "LFG COLICOID WAR GAME" (which is impossible to find a group for, trust me. Oh well, i guess most of you people know :p:P)

Understand my frustration. I won't be buying another time card for this game untill a cross server LFG system is implemented. It's not fun anymore, just frustrating. Games are suppoused to be fun, not boring. Thanks for letting me enjoy your game (for a short while, until i experienced nar shadaa, tatooine, taris and hoth) <--- Boring planets.

Love y'all, PEACE.

Edited by Geckosoldier

Do side missions, or at least the planet mission besides your class missions and don't be underleveled...

If you will unsubscribe just because you can't find a group for an insignificant flashpoint, that's your choice.

It's because i am missing out TON of game content.

also: "Characters created after February 28th on an EU or US server are not eligible for transfer."

Lol i'm gone.

Because of the WoW implementation, with valor point reward, satchel for tank and healer, and the luck of the draw buff, plus the various advantages (instant port to the instance, easy replacement of someone, easy kick as well), you have to use LFD in WoW, you have no choice at all.

I agree that the game need some tools for grouping, it's difficult, especially for normal dungeon. Why especially for them. Well the time, you spend trying to recruit for a FP, you could be spending it questing and advancing your story. Ultimately people felt standing in fleet is not a good use their time.

What grouping tools could we have.

1. A global LFG channel. This is the most basic feature but would help immensely i guess. you could continue your search for group member while questing.

2. LFG/LFM list. Kinda like the dungeon finder before 4.3 in WoW. You would open an interface, check the box of said FP/H4 you are looking group 4 and check the box Tank/heal/dps of the role you can perform. Your name is placed in a list, it's up to player to actually form group from the list

3. Automated grouping, server only. The server would constantly try to match a tanki, a healer and 2 dps to form a group. The server could try his best to form group with 1 range and 1 melee dps as well as avoid basic class redundancy. The system could be associated with instant teleport or not.

4. Cross server automated grouping system. Same as above but the pool of player would come from multiple server in order to ease queue on low populated server. This one is the one that frightened most ex-wow player. We all know that if you group with complete stranger, that you will never see again in your gamelife, that will never have any impact in your future as gamer on the server you are, it does not encourage coutesy and adequate behavior. It does encourage people needing stuff for their companion or to sell, griefing or other bad behaviour.

1 - 2 -3 would be acceptable for me, 4 is a big no no

Side feature: A summon like have groups, will travel. Say you are on nar shaddaa, willing to do a H4, you find someone but he is on tatooine. for him to run bacl to the spaceport, go through 1 orbital station, his ship, another orbital station and then run to your location, could be 15-20 minute wait. Summon could be quite handy.

Edited by Vankris

Because of the WoW implementation, with valor point reward, satchel for tank and healer, and the luck of the draw buff, plus the various advantages (instant port to the instance, easy replacement of someone, easy kick as well), you have to use LFD in WoW, you have no choice at all.

I agree that the game need some tools for grouping, it's difficult, especially for normal dungeon. Why especially for them. Well the time, you spend trying to recruit for a FP, you could be spending it questing and advancing your story. Ultimately people felt standing in fleet is not a good use their time.

What grouping tools could we have.

1. A global LFG channel. This is the most basic feature but would help immensely i guess. you could continue your search for group member while questing.

2. LFG/LFM list. Kinda like the dungeon finder before 4.3 in WoW. You would open an interface, check the box of said FP/H4 you are looking group 4 and check the box Tank/heal/dps of the role you can perform. Your name is placed in a list, it's up to player to actually form group from the list

3. Automated grouping, server only. The server would constantly try to match a tanki, a healer and 2 dps to form a group. The server could try his best to form group with 1 range and 1 melee dps as well as avoid basic class redundancy. The system could be associated with instant teleport or not.

4. Cross server automated grouping system. Same as above but the pool of player would come from multiple server in order to ease queue on low populated server. This one is the one that frightened most ex-wow player. We all know that if you group with complete stranger, that you will never see again in your gamelife, that will never have any impact in your future as gamer on the server you are, it does not encourage coutesy and adequate behavior. It does encourage people needing stuff for their companion or to sell, griefing or other bad behaviour.

1 - 2 -3 would be acceptable for me, 4 is a big no no

Side feature: A summon like have groups, will travel. Say you are on nar shaddaa, willing to do a H4, you find someone but he is on tatooine. for him to run bacl to the spaceport, go through 1 orbital station, his ship, another orbital station and then run to your location, could be 15-20 minute wait. Summon could be quite handy.

I am okay with this, but most of it won't help the low pop level servers (so they could merge servers) which they seem to refuse. I cancelled my subscription for now and i'll wait until theese changes are applied.

It's because i am missing out TON of game content.

also: "Characters created after February 28th on an EU or US server are not eligible for transfer."

Lol i'm gone.

That date was from the FAQ for players transferring to the Asia Pacific Servers, which had launched on that date. It has no bearing on the future transfers coming to the US servers.

That date was from the FAQ for players transferring to the Asia Pacific Servers, which had launched on that date. It has no bearing on the future transfers coming to the US servers.

Shhhh....Don't encourage him to stay here and complain.

Are you doing bonus missions? are you and your friend doing the heroic 2-mans? are you attempting the heroic 4-mans if your companions have sufficient gear? are you doing side missions? are you killing trash along the way? are you doing the bonus series between worlds for later leveling?

^ if the answer to any of these is no, then you aren't leveling properly.

i lvl it completely solo, didnt do any FPs on the way, only some scatter H2s

BUT i do space missions all the dailies every day, even if i finish all dailies i redo all the last 2, no bonus XP but the in mission XP are huge

after i unlock belsavis dailies, doing them b4 anything else