Tor-fashion - Visual Equipment Database

Iwipe

http://i.imgur.com/UcRZiWI.jpg

:sy_darkside:Introduction:sy_darkside:

Hey everyone, Tor-fashion is a website launched last year to help players picking out outfits for their character. The site had some downtimes and infrequent updates in the past but Exile volunteered to take over the management of the site earlier this year and she has being doing a fantastic job in keeping the site updated! Not only does the site have a comprehensive list of armor, there are also lists for weapons, mounts, color crystals, companion customizations, and pets!

:sy_darkside:Previews:sy_darkside:

In the past the site have used high res ingame images for armor but with the updated preview system, this is no longer necessary. Preview images have the advantage of being easier to acquire, uniform background & lighting, and no color change due to different in-game environments. However, if high-res images are available, they will replace the preview images.

:sy_darkside:Usage:sy_darkside:

Tor-fashion uses an extensive menu to help you find items. The top menu sort the armors by their method of acquisition. Cartel Market/Reputation armor are placed under the Misc tab.

http://i.imgur.com/ibTd0JM.jpg

For things like color crystals, companion customizations, mounts, and pets, you can find them under the accessories menu

http://i.imgur.com/ygmClds.jpg

:sy_darkside:Useful Links:sy_darkside:

Here are some useful links on Tor-fashion you may find helpful

Armor

Non-armor stuff

:sy_darkside:Submissions:sy_darkside:

We welcome submissions of all types. Users can either submit pics of specific armor sets or mix-match and show off their favourite armor combos.

Thank you Exile for updating the site and doing an awesome job!

Edited by Iwipe

First off, great design. And I think this idea is going in a great direction.

However, Tor-fashion and swtorista seem to be very similar websites. What does Tor-fashion offer that swtorista does not?

Edited by leijae

First off, great design. And I think this idea is going in a great direction.

However, Tor-fashion and swtorista seem to be very similar websites. What does Tor-fashion offer that swtorista does not?

Tor-fashion was created first (around May of 2012) and has more armor sets. In addition, we are more than just about armors. To faciliate easy of collection we no longer focus exclusively on high res screenshots and use preview as well.

Edited by Iwipe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is there a list anywhere for items you are seeking images for?

No, but you can see which ones we know we're missing on pages like the following because we don't have a thumb nail link to a post.

Flashpoints (Armor)

Mission Rewards (Armor)

Flashpoints (Weapons)

Mission Rewards (Weapons)

There are also a number of world drop armor sets and weapons we don't have, but it's a little more difficult to narrow down what those are. If they aren't on these pages, we don't have them.

World Drops (Armor)

World Drops (Weapons)

We pretty much have everything that is available from a vendor or the Cartel Market.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...