Guild Summit Application Status

DavidBass

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much to everyone who applied for the Guild Summit! We received thousands of applications, have spent the past few days reading through every single one, and we really appreciate all the feedback we received.

In a few minutes we'll begin sending out emails to everyone who applied for the Guild Summit. These emails will let you know if your guild has been selected to attend the Summit at this time. Please do not book any flights or hotels unless you receive an email instructing you to do so. The event has an extremely limited capacity, and without an event badge you will not be allowed into the Summit. Guilds who have not been selected in this first round have been placed on a waitlist, and if any selected guilds do not respond in time, we will open up their space to the waitlist.

Please make sure you check your emails once we confirm that all the emails have been sent out. Any guild leader who receives an acceptance email must confirm their attendance within 48 hours. Guilds who do not confirm in time will lose their place at the Summit to another guild off the waitlist.

If you have any questions about the process once you've received your email, please contact guilds@swtor.com. Thanks all!

Current status update:

2:15PM CST - Emails have now all been sent. Please check your inbox and spam for the email. If you applied but did not receive an email, please contact guilds@swtor.com and we'll investigate.

Edited by DavidBass

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All emails have now been sent out. Please check your inboxes if you applied for the Guild Summit, and email guilds@swtor.com if you do not receive an email within the next hour or so.

For those who have been put on the waitlist, we'll contact you sometime within the next week if a space opens up for your guild.

For those who did not apply but are anxiously awaiting more details about the Summit and the livestream, we'll be providing that once we're much closer to the event. For now, I can tell you that the livestream will run on Monday, March 5th for the majority of the morning and afternoon. Once we nail down the exact schedule, we'll provide it to you so you can plan around it if necessary.

Thanks again to everyone who applied! We look forward to seeing you in Austin or on the livestream!

Got the invite, now I'm searching like a mad woman for tickets to Austin that won't cost a fortune... And no the airlines won't take my first born child... I tried that already!!!!

Good luck. That is just a few days before SXSW starts, and things are booking up fast in preperation for the show.

I got an email about being on the waiting list. Did all the applicants that were not selected receive this?

We got waitlisted too. Not to mention the summit is the same time as GDC. Wonder if they invited any of the progression guilds..

Ya I live 30 mintues from where its being held, was gonna invite everyone after the party to my friends bar off 6th street! So if you guys go, find Dirty Dawg Bar, ask for Chris and tell em Mini sent you!

Wish we could just setup a "waiting list" convention somewhere else close by haha.