I see too much BS

SubScene

1.I see too much bs about this skill and this skill and blahblahblah reverse enginereer kamahaha your toootenkahmen sss3 gogeta.

2.can someone simply explain to me what all skills do and why armormech and synthweaving are broken,if they are currently and why?just simply put it of course.

3.And what armor color is the best and why?and how do i just get the best upgrades and can i put 4 of the same upgrade on one piece of armor simply put?

4.and how do i get the other slots like the 2 artifact slots and the 2 other slots armor?

5.and why does no one low level have head gear?-.-

Armstech is the ability to work with hard metals, alloys and synthetic materials to craft blasters, blaster modifications and melee weapons. Vendor-purchased fluxes are used during the weapon creation process to refine the materials to ensure suitability. Crafted blasters include blaster pistols, blaster rifles, sniper rifles, assault cannons and shot guns. Blaster modifications include blaster barrels. Melee weapons include vibroblades and electrostaves. Armstechs can reverse engineer their crafted items and possibly discover new ways to improve their creation. The gathering skill Scavenging provides crafting resources for Armstech.

Armortech is the ability to work with hard metals, alloys and synthetic materials to construct armor for non-Force users. Vendor-purchased fluxes are used during the armor creation process to refine the materials to ensure suitability. Armormechs can reverse engineer their crafted armor and possibly discover new ways to improve armor creation. The gathering skill Scavenging provides crafting resources for Armormech.

Artifice is the delicate skill of constructing lightsaber modifications, enhancements, generators and focii. Lightsaber modifications include color crystals and hilts that augment a Force user's combat attributes. Color crystals determine beam and bolt color for lightsabers and blasters. Enhancements are modification upgrades for weapons and armor. Artificers can reverse engineer their crafted items and possibly discover new ways to improve their creation. The gathering skill Archaeology provides crafting resources for Artifice.

Biochem is the skill involved in crafting medical supplies, performance-enhancing chemical serums and biological implants. Biochemists can create medpacs to restore health, stimulants (single-use injections) that provide a boost to physical abilities, and biological implants that enhance combat prowess by stimulating neural networks and regulating brain stem functions. Biochemists can reverse engineer their crafted implants and possibly discover new ways to improve implant creation. The gathering skill Bioanalysis provides crafting resources for Biochem.

Cybertech is the skill to assemble droid armor, earpieces, grenades, armoring, mods and miscellaneous gadgets. Armoring and mods are upgrade modifications that augment combat ability. Earpieces are external mini-computers that are worn on or near the ear. They enhance combat prowess by giving audio and visual feedback to the wearer or through direct neural feedback via an external nerve relay. Cybertechs can reverse engineer their crafted items and possibly discover new ways to improve their creation. The gathering skills Scavenging provides crafting resources for Cybertech.

Synthweaving is the process of fabricating synthetic materials out of crystals, various chemicals and artifact fragments to construct armor for Force users. Vendors provide premade solutions, suspensions and composites that are used during the Synthweaving process. Synthweavers can reverse engineer their crafted armor and possibly discover new ways to improve armor creation. The gathering skill Archaeology provides crafting resources for Synthweaving.

Some people will say that cybertech is overpowered, making modificaitons for most of the rest of the gear.

gear comes in 5 colors.

White - basic stuff off the shelf.

Green - gear with a bonus of some kind.

Blue - better than green.

Purple - best of the normal gear.

Orange - crafted or dropped gear that can be modified heavily.

crafted gear can start out as green, as you make it, and break it down you have the possiblity of making the blue versions of the item. Making and breaking down the blue version has the possibility to drop the purple version. Critically succeeding on crafting makes a piece that allows you to put a modification in.

Orange gear can be made, or dropped. It usually has 3 slots that you can put modifications in and make it compatable with the gear of your level.

The Devs have stated that every item design has a orange recipe somewhere in the game. Finding it is the trick. If you find armor you like the look of, you might be able to locate someone that has the recipe for it and make you modifiable armor.

so cybertech modifies anything and orange gear is the best and has no stats but can be heavily modified correct? or no ? how many slots orange gear have?if orange gear can be made by crafting why are people complaining about armstech sucking and synthweaving?and armormech and stuff?

1.I see too much bs about this skill and this skill and blahblahblah reverse enginereer kamahaha your toootenkahmen sss3 gogeta.

2.can someone simply explain to me what all skills do and why armormech and synthweaving are broken,if they are currently and why?just simply put it of course.

3.And what armor color is the best and why?and how do i just get the best upgrades and can i put 4 of the same upgrade on one piece of armor simply put?

4.and how do i get the other slots like the 2 artifact slots and the 2 other slots armor?

5.and why does no one low level have head gear?-.-

1.. not going there..

2.. see the last post. I do not see that armortech and synthweaving are broken.

3. Orange is the best its able to be changed to make it compatable with armors at your level.

4. Orange armor comes with three armor slots. Armoring, mod, and enhancement.

5.. I think the headgear looks ugly, but that is me.

so cybertech modifies anything and orange gear is the best and has no stats but can be heavily modified correct? or no ? how many slots orange gear have?if orange gear can be made by crafting why are people complaining about armstech sucking and synthweaving?and armormech and stuff?

cybertech can make mods for weapons and armor. simply put armortech and synthweaving cannot make any mods for themselves. Its a big complaint, but not worth repeating here. Synthweaving is the same way. Armortech makes head, chest, leggings, belt, wrist, gloves, and boots. If you can find recipes that give you orange items to make, great, otherwise your going to have to use the armor that you find/buy from what ever source you can. Sorry..

Orange armor is not great unmodified. But you put in an armoring mod and it can beat the normal armor for your level. But its a constant upgrade. You will need a cybertech friend to make new mods for you as your level.

orange armor comes with a basic armor value. You can put items in to raise it, sometimes a lot.

what im confused about then is,is orange the best then?what makes it different from green can't you put items in both?and can you have 3 willpower boosts in one item or what do you mean orange has 3 slots?

easiest explanation. Normal green armor cannot take a modification at all. An armortech might be able to break it down for parts, but that is about all. Your orange armor comes unmodified unless you spend commendations to get it. Then it has some modifications in it.

The exception to this, if you craft a green and get a critical success, you are able to put in one mod in it. I do not know if orange get that mod slot if you crit or not. None of my characters have gotten an orange recipe.

Orange isn't necessarily better or the best. Orange is different than green, blue, purple.

Orange in SW:TOR means mod-able. So you can keep the same look for 50 levels if you want by simply upgrading the mods. Depending on your current mods a green piece could be better than your orange piece. The level of your orange piece (for base armor) is based n the level of one of your mods (enhancement, maybe, I forget).

Generally you can only mod Orange gear. You can put augments in some crafted greens/blues/purples. These crit when they were made and the crit adds an augment slot.

Example..

http://www.torhead.com/schematic/2eYI87z this is green critical armor. Normal would not have the sugmentation slot in it.

http://db.darthhater.com/items/20828/items/ This is an exmple of what an orange would look like. Its however got the 4th slot in and I am unsure if its a critical make or what. The thing is that ingame the edge around the armor is orange.

http://db.darthhater.com/items/18114/drelliad_jacket/ here is an example of blue armor like the one above.

in otherwords your saying armormech.or cybertech? can break down a green item for a chance to get a better item with a slot do they get a recipe or what?

Armortech can break down some armors(a complaint I have that they cannot break down all the green and above armors). Cybertech can break down the items that they can make.

and how many augment slots do purple armor have?or the one below orange since you say orange has 3 but can be critical 4 if you break it down or something?so what you're saying is you'll either have to pay a ton to get 4 slot armor,or have the skill needed to break it down like synthweaving?

so with synthweaving can i make something orange,then reverse eng it? then crit it and whats the other thing to it? to make that orange item i crafted 4 slots?also whats the point of making an orange item with synth if it has no other stats,like will it already have +willpower on it when i make it and then 3 slots and 4 if i reverse engineer it?

usually an orange item will have an armor value.

Quick synthweaving recipe.. look up...

http://www.torhead.com/schematic/2U9j3pE

Dark Acolyte's robe.

looks kind of puny..

add in Cybertech armoring and Mod slot resolve modifications.. any level and it changes, Resolve gives you the will power bonuses.

add in Artifice enhancement mod of any type, no willpower bonus here.

The augments have to be bought.. but there are augments that have will power in them.

Like I said, I have never gotten an ornage recipe. I have orange items, and they only have three slots. That one has 4, so I am going to surmise that the person crited on crafting it.

yes, modding an armor or weapon can be removed for a small fee, or just replaced. The problem is that only other stuff you have can take the old mod.

Example, I have an ornage vest made with three slots, the armoring mod is outdated, I can pull it out and put that mod into the new pants I made, but its still outdated, but better than nothing. Or if I already have two of the new armoring mods, and my companion has no armor that is modable, I can just drop the new mod on the old slot and the old mod disappears.

so orange items are the best and they just have 4 slots and can be made with syn or armor craft but you have to crit to get 4 slots?and when you make them they only have armor??

Orange means modable, and can be better than most armors in the game. Depending on what mods you put in, you can also have junk mods in and find armor that is better. The thing to do is to get the ornage armor you like the look of and mod it out. As you progress keep an eye on the armor your finding and keep an eye on the mod levels. Usually about level 10 you can start crafting, so your likely not going to have great mods there, and they will quickly be outdated. Later on your going to be in mods for a longer time period.

so whats the fourth slot you get on an item then? can they all be different? whats the one you crit?what is critting?and whats the other thing you mentioned besides critting items?is there any way to higher your chance of critting?

On a weapon you get 4 basic slots.

color crystal(can have a stat boost)

Barrel/hilt (blasters use barrels, light sabers use hilts)

Mod (actual name here.)

Enhancement.

On armor you get three basic ones.

Armoring

Mod

Enhancement

When you make a very good modle of an item its considered a crit. In regular gaming terms if your roll is good enough, you crit. The fourth/fifth slot.

according to some sources the affection of your companion (this has not been clarified) and their skill bonus can aid your rolls. So if your going to craft using synthweaving, make sure to use a companion that has a bonus to synthweaving.

Depending on your class depends on the companion you will want to have do the crafting.

Sith Warrior gets Jaesa Willsaam who has a +5 synthweaving crit bonus.

Sith inquisitor gets Ashara Zavros who has a +10 synthweaving.

Jedi Knight gets Kira Carsen who has a +5 synthweaving critical bonus.

Jedi Consulor gets Nadia Grell who has a +10 synthweaving.

the rest dont get anyone with bonuses.