Enfeebling strike, why is this not a separate ability?

TalonVII

If you haven't looked, this ability is in the Legendary section of utility abilities. It replaces out standard strike. It gives some great stuff, my question is this.

WHY THE HELL IS THIS NOT A SEPARATE ABILITY?! And why is it not one of the Sorcerer's basic abilities? I mean it would of been a great replacement for double strike.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It's definitely not worth wasting any utility point on, not to mention a legendary one. Lots of melee classes have their "unstoppable" when they jump on you. So the rooting saber often does not work.

It would be okay as an ability for all sorcs/sages.

Edited by ViktorAres

• 7 months later...

Yeah just hit 70 with my Sorc and was just flabbergasted to see this ****** skill at the end of my skill tree..

Not sure id choose it even if the skill had no cool down, other then the global swing my saber uurah kinda thing..

Sad stuff..

• 1 month later...

All I can say seriously is that sorc is not a melee class. If you used melee abilities so much before that you miss double strike, there's a problem.

On a less serious note, I took this utility for ranked once and I had a damn good time trolling people