Makeb Romance Question (Male -> Female)

Valnac

So except for the new same sex romance option, there is no opposite sex romance option in the new expansion at all? :(

Considering the only "true" romance options are your companions at this point, I'd say it seems no. Though read the first reply to this thread again, it answers your question in relation to the "trivial" (some [Flirt] options, maybe a fade to black is what I'd consider here as "trivial") type of romance category.

Considering the only "true" romance options are your companions at this point, I'd say it seems no. Though read the first reply to this thread again, it answers your question in relation to the "trivial" (some [Flirt] options, maybe a fade to black is what I'd consider here as "trivial") type of romance category.

depends on what you mean by true romance option. I had my Sith Inquisitor sleep with a non-companion female character. That's pretty intimate if you ask me, and the fact that she was part of my Sith Inquisitor's personal cult is added perks. Sith Warrior so I hear also gets a similar option with Darth Lachris (though why anyone would want to sleep with that ugly hag is beyond me).

depends on what you mean by true romance option. I had my Sith Inquisitor sleep with a non-companion female character. That's pretty intimate if you ask me, and the fact that she was part of my Sith Inquisitor's personal cult is added perks. Sith Warrior so I hear also gets a similar option with Darth Lachris (though why anyone would want to sleep with that ugly hag is beyond me).

pff man,its not only sith warrior, in fact,EVERYONE SLEPT WITH DARTH LACHRIS.

So except for the new same sex romance option, there is no opposite sex romance option in the new expansion at all? :(

This is how Bioware does the romances: you get either SGR or OGR, not both. Mr. Musco even stated that they will address the equality of [Flirt]s and romance options based on gender and faction, not sexuality.

Edit: That's supposed to be partly sarcastic, but it's based on the game so far.

Edited by Tatile