How to fix horrible BM gear itemization.

Carebear

This is a great idea, except they would have to change the base stats of all the gear and add expertise to the mods otherwise PvE-ers will start QQing that they have to PvP to get the best mods.

not really, no. if it's just the mods/enhancements, the only other thing you would need to do would be to add them to the PvE vendors as well.

not really, no. if it's just the mods/enhancements, the only other thing you would need to do would be to add them to the PvE vendors as well.

This. Or just add expertise to all mods/enhancements/armorings/barrels etc to even it out from just the armoring / barrels.

I agree - As it is I am forced to PvE to get the best mods to replace this crap in my PvP gear - why is it fine when people that want to PvP have to PvE but then all hell breaks lose if PvErs have to PvP?

Whoever decided accuracy should be on almost all gear should be shot

I agree - As it is I am forced to PvE to get the best mods to replace this crap in my PvP gear - why is it fine when people that want to PvP have to PvE but then all hell breaks lose if PvErs have to PvP?

Whoever decided accuracy should be on almost all gear should be shot

Agreed. I'm about ~75% BM geared and I have 303 Accuracy points being wasted.