MUST SEE -- Video from Belsavis World PvP [POT5]

Cilas

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that looks awesome, and it also looks like there is very little lag.

sad that i missed it, but i wanted to finished grinding my pt

Stay tuned, this one was more successful than the last. There will definitely be more!

This is epic indeed !

How u put that HP in ops group? and 100% of the chars health>? I wanna have same not the stupid nickname and icon :sss can anyone help pls?

Show health information from the ui set up on ops groups

This remind me about old Ilum PVP :D Btw its no that much lagy as it seems or maybe it cos you speed up the video.

Wasn't laggy for me at all, I turned off shadow graphics for this, left everything else at high settings

Show health information from the ui set up on ops groups

Done Now I see numbers but they are so small and I also still see the icons and everything is almost cant bee seen with eye.......how u made it like in ur video? Without icons..just nickname and health bar?

Done Now I see numbers but they are so small and I also still see the icons and everything is almost cant bee seen with eye.......how u made it like in ur video? Without icons..just nickname and health bar?

I set my health width to 150, my health height to 35, and my scale to .9

hope that helps!

i made the mistake of going to a pve server and i'm now stuck with it until bw will allow server transfers....

i'd probably just start over on a pvp, I'm impatient and no knowing when they'll do cross server queues >< that's just me though

^

If you find fun pointless, sure. :csw_jabba:

Glad you're still driving these OP. I had to miss this one and'll probably go pub for the next.

thanks. Two weekends in a row now and epic turn outs. I'll be busy this coming weekend so it'll be an off weekend. Expect something again the saturday before superbowl most likely

thanks all. I appreciate the support. I enjoy organizing these events and it's great to see so much positive feedback and involvement from the community. the more of these we do the better. maybe bioware will see there is a huge demand for it and push some open world pvp stuff up on the priority list!