Appearance Designer Kiosk

JalsheyII

If you don't see it once you get there...give it time to render. I've had this happen on every toon I was on trying to see if I wanted to change something.

I noticed it slowly populates to where you see people, and then more people, and then more until finally the kiosk is fully rendered. Not sure if it's just me but if you don't happen to see it at first when you get there, give a few seconds.

If you don't see it once you get there...give it time to render. I've had this happen on every toon I was on trying to see if I wanted to change something.

I noticed it slowly populates to where you see people, and then more people, and then more until finally the kiosk is fully rendered. Not sure if it's just me but if you don't happen to see it at first when you get there, give a few seconds.

No...same here...only reason i found it was the 'posters' on the wall in the room. After sitting there for a few seconds, the kiosk and other things started to render.

I was rather disappointed when I finally could get to it without hundreds of toons surrounding it. I believe it is identical (or nearly) to the original kiosk when you set up a toon in the first place. I was hoping for an "aging" mechanism since most of the characters look like they are in their twenties, but no such luck. Not something I'd want to spend money on.

• 3 months later...

As of the 8/21/2013 update you won't find an Appearance Designer kiosk in the GTN Market area anymore on either fleet. It's exclusively in the Cartel Bazaar area.

To quote the patch notes:

"The Appearance Designer Kiosk and lore object have been removed from the GTN area of the Fleets and are now exclusive to the Cartel Bazaar hangar."
Edited by Obadelia

• 2 weeks later...
Never seen any of this states...

Here you go. Simple Google Search found it. It was old enough that the SWTOR search did not find it.

Character customization will not allow for players to switch their gender. Although this seems like a simple appearance change there are a lot of factors tied to gender in our game. Gender affects everything from gear selection all the way to companion romance and dialogue choices throughout the game.

Hope that answers your question!

• 3 years later...