Gravity + Seeping wound

Superdude-

Why doesn't gravity(rage tree) effect Seeping wound(improved ruptre/annih tree)?

Rupture is a "movement" slowing ability with this upgrade, and thus should be effected by gravity. Making it a 1 rage ability, but only while having Gravity + Seeping Wound.

Or am i missing something?

Edited by Superdude-

Sorry, I kind of thought that Rage, while using virtually no more than five abilities, made sense to the Marauder class that uses at least 15 on a regular basis...

Also Rage is easy whereas other Marauder specs are not. The TANK AC also does more damage in said tree than the DPS AC.

So yeah, Rage makes no sense.

Sorry, I kind of thought that Rage, while using virtually no more than five abilities, made sense to the Marauder class that uses at least 15 on a regular basis...

Also Rage is easy whereas other Marauder specs are not. The TANK AC also does more damage in said tree than the DPS AC.

You obviously are bad at playing marauders then.

I just had to laugh at the thought that rage was easy but annihilation was hard.

• 3 weeks later...
Why doesn't gravity(rage tree) effect Seeping wound(improved ruptre/annih tree)?

Rupture is a "movement" slowing ability with this upgrade, and thus should be effected by gravity. Making it a 1 rage ability, but only while having Gravity + Seeping Wound.

Or am i missing something?

I believe Bioware only wanted it to affect innate slowing abilities.