View Single Post

phalczen
06.21.2019 , 07:58 AM | #2
No they donít refund cartel market purchases at all, especially once youíve opened the bundle AND consumed the decorations, which you would have had to do to place it in a stronghold. Itís kind of like asking for a refund for the donut when youíve eaten the donut already.
The lamps that drop from the Star Fortresses do give out a decent amount of ambient lighting, I agree with you theyíre one of the best floor lamps brightness-wise. I wish decoration drops were fixed in heroic mode but at least they still drop in the solo mode, so you can run that over and over. There are wall mounted zakuulan lamps that give off great lighting that I use in my umbaran mobile stronghold and elsewhere quite a bit, I canít recall if they are part of that bundle too. I have used the other two styles of zakuulan floor lamps featured in the bundle to give off some light in my Rishi stronghold and the Rishi SH patrol carrier. Remember that in game graphics settings, especially Bloom, will affect the lighting. They donít put out as much light as the one from the Star Fortresses but theyíre hardly useless.
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.