1.2 Color Crystal Vendor?

DJMayhem

What happened to the color crystal vendor? I was aware that the White Crystal was being removed from the game, but I didn't know that the vendor was being removed too. How do you acquire the Cyan or Purple color crystals now?

Any insight would be helpful.

Thanks.

Edited by DJMayhem

What happened to the color crystal vendor? I was aware that the White Crystal was being removed from the game, but I didn't know that the vendor was being removed too. How do you acquire the Cyan or Purple color crystals now?

Any insight would be helpful.

Thanks.

BW stated that teh Vendor would only be present up to the release of 1.2.

It was a case of get in there quick before it was removed :cool:

I'm actually incredibly unhappy. Due to real life work, I haven't been able to follow SWTOR news in 2 months, and just learned TODAY (1.2 LAUNCH DAY) that the white crystal was available until EXACTLY 5 HOURS BEFORE I LEARNED ABOUT IT!

Mildly frustrated right now...

Edited by Moreh

If anyone knows, please tell me how to get a purple color crytal schematic or point me to where I can find out. And please let it not include lvl 50 stuff or PVP.

Bioware, why does it hurt the game to sell lower level purple color schems on the Artifice trainer? Why?

All but the white crystal are now craftable.

It was announced when the vendor was placed in game with 1.1.5 that the vendor would go away with 1.2.

How do I learn to craft the others? Im lvl 400 Artifice and went to the artifice trainer but they arent there

Well, pretty sad for you that you didn't notice it, although it was anounced in the patch notes. The white one is gone forever, so far (sure it will return someday).

There are no purple shematics to learn or buy somewhere. But, as artifice was the only one without shematics (exept the pink crystal), this could be the way to get it.

Yesterday, for the first time ever, I got an artifice shematic (for a shield). There are shematics for high-end colour crystals, but these are the standard ones. Blue, yellow, orange, etc. From the PvP Vendor.

A new world boss has been added on Voss, a good canditate for new color crystal shematics. Maybe you get a group and have a look.

Something that I am going to post as a suggestion are colour crystals and shematics for the lower levels. This game puts so much attention to the lower level, so why are the most wanted colours for lvl 50 only? People would buy them on low levels too, even if they are expensive. That would really increase the gaming experience for many.

I'm actually incredibly unhappy. Due to real life work, I haven't been able to follow SWTOR news in 2 months, and just learned TODAY (1.2 LAUNCH DAY) that the white crystal was available until EXACTLY 5 HOURS BEFORE I LEARNED ABOUT IT!

It cost 2,5 million credits, if that helps..

Edited by Karkais

The schematics can be obtained from the worldbosses (Primal Destroyer / snowblind) i havent found a place that sells the schematics yet....

The crystal needed to make them either has to be obtained from defeating a boss after visiting tatooine / hoth to get buffs first; and you need to have a 4 man party to kill him.

They may have implemented other ways since the patch.

So basically the people that exploited the start game to get millions of credits could afford the crystal and others couldnt :eek: shocker that BW would think of a stupid idea like that, bring the vendor back everyone loved that guy and my jedi consular has a date with him!! lol :wea_03:

There is just no way you have a job so demanding that you can't take 5-10 minutes to read the news on the SWTOR site once a week...

So basically the people that exploited the start game to get millions of credits could afford the crystal and others couldnt :eek: shocker that BW would think of a stupid idea like that, bring the vendor back everyone loved that guy and my jedi consular has a date with him!! lol :wea_03:

I can understand ( well, maybe a very minute amount) your frustration with this vendor going away. However, most folks didn't exploit the game to rack up credits, they just played the game. With 3 toons at level 50, I had over 7.5 mil credits, mainly from doing the daily missions to upgrade my equipment.

In a nutshell, you gonna just have to get over the vendor not being there. It's not like they didn't prepare everyone for this weeks and weeks ago........

No one exploited anything. If you got to 50 in a reasonable amount of time and did anything like PvE dailies, WZs, Space Missions, or really anything besides sitting at fleet all day twiddling your thumbs, and didn't blow your credits like a shopaholic, it was very easy to get 2.5 million credits by the time 1.5 went live, not to mention by the time it was taken down.

All but the white crystal are now craftable.

It was announced when the vendor was placed in game with 1.1.5 that the vendor would go away with 1.2.

Unfortunately, at the present time it seems there's barely anyone crafting them. I've seen a couple of magentas but no cyans or purples at the GTN. And once I do I fully expect them to be posted for absurd prices for at least a few months. So it just plain sucks.

If there was an entry in Websters dictionary for rage post, this would be the example.

You didnt have to exploit anything. I went from 300k to 3 million in 2 weeks doing dailies and selling drops on the AH. Had I kept doing so I could have likely got a second Crystal, but I didnt feel I needed 2.

This post made me laugh. Thank you.

Credits are easy to get, you had every opportunity to farm, you chose not too.

As a result you didn't get a crystal before the vendor was removed, and it was very clear that it would only be around until 1.2 dropped. You have nobody to blame but yourself.

lol my post was just made to make me laugh hope it did you ;) no need to write back im not that bothered just thought i would have a lil rant and a smile. I have the crystals i wanted and a fair amount of credits from early game and the dailies :D levelling my fourth character to 50 on the republic side now *kisses darlings*