Downtime: 17 May 2016

TaitWatson

All servers will be unavailable on May 17th while we perform back end maintenance.

DATE: May 17, 2016

TIME: 4AM PDT - 9AM PDT (12PM - 5PM BST)

VERSION: N/A

DOWNLOAD: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Edited by TaitWatson

The Nerfs are going to make it difficult for some solo players. Distance is a huge benefit for sorcerer 's who use it for kiting multiple mobs. I fear this is the 1st of more to come. Not all players are group players. As a beta tester I see more nerfs and changes all because pvp players cry, Instead of working on current issues. Seen the same thing happen with Star Wars Galaxies. Keep doing what the pvp players want and history repeats itself. :mad:

The Nerfs are going to make it difficult for some solo players. Distance is a huge benefit for sorcerer 's who use it for kiting multiple mobs. I fear this is the 1st of more to come. Not all players are group players. As a beta tester I see more nerfs and changes all because pvp players cry, Instead of working on current issues. Seen the same thing happen with Star Wars Galaxies. Keep doing what the pvp players want and history repeats itself. :mad:

Sorcs didn't get a distance nerf, kiting will be the same as before. Unless you are talking about the death field diameter decreasing to 5m from 8.

All servers will be unavailable on May 17th while we perform back end maintenance.

DATE: May 17, 2016

TIME: 4AM PDT - 9AM PDT (12PM - 4PM BST)

VERSION: N/A

DOWNLOAD: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Question: When it's back end maintenance like this do our GTN sales freeze in time?

E.g. I have a listing with 36 hours left when the server goes down - do I sitll have 36 when it comes back up? It can be a bit ambiguous with the "1 day, 2 day" bit to tell ourselves.

Difficult? Are you serious? There is nothing difficult about this game anymore unless you are trying to solo group content which is too bad because it's designed as group content.

Sorcs didn't get a distance nerf, kiting will be the same as before. Unless you are talking about the death field diameter decreasing to 5m from 8.

You read that wrong. they didn't say Diameter. They saId RADIUS. Which means, effectively, twice the cut.