Dreadtooth 10 Stacks Attempt

Aragorrius

Someone informed me that you (FI) killed Dreadtooth, so my congratulations were related to him, apparently i was mistaken :D

Dunno about Ooutbreak, but we actually killed him with 32 ppl, having a separate team of 8 sages spammig salvation on main raid, and this way made fight significantly easier ;)

Cheers,

Cyntia

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone informed me that you (FI) killed Dreadtooth, so my congratulations were related to him, apparently i was mistaken :D

Dunno about Ooutbreak, but we actually killed him with 32 ppl, having a separate team of 8 sages spammig salvation on main raid, and this way made fight significantly easier ;)

Cheers,

Cyntia

as u can see in our video we had 24 ppl + 1 sage and 1 scoundrel, overall 26 + we killed him on 2nd day of trying

we almost 1shoted him but ISR and SAGA wiped us on 84k hp left

Edited by Assillius

Do you wanna tell us how the duels went Exilove? Am I better than 99% of all the players now, on my shadow alt? Got some pretty funny screenshots from the chat, can I post?

Also, thanks to scumbag Gragole for showing up and giving you tips and tricks, and killing me :|

Edited by Bonsaikitten

It was me you had a chat with, not Cyntia :) (Just so there isnt any confusion)

No, no confusion there :) at least from my part! I know I talked to u and not Cynthia...

I just thought Cynthia was informed about it before posting and even if that wasnt the case, I generally considered that, by us 2 talking, in a way our guilds did :) and thats what I meant.

All the best to the both of u and ur guild :)

Cheers,

Cyntia

Well, I now feel the pressure for us to do it and do it fast!!!

But, leaving aside the congratulations that we dont deserve (yet), we wont forget the good intentions behind them ;)

Do you wanna tell us how the duels went Exilove? Am I better than 99% of all the players now, on my shadow alt? Got some pretty funny screenshots from the chat, can I post?

Also, thanks to scumbag Gragole for showing up and giving you tips and tricks, and killing me :|

Not quite sure why you keep taunting.. you didn't even finish the duels.. :p

Not quite sure why you keep taunting.. you didn't even finish the duels.. :p

Fine, let me have the pleasure of updating for whoever is bored enough to know how it went between the 1% best assassin and bonsais shadow alt:

Full tank spec: Incredibru 2 - Exilove 0

Infiltration: Incredibru 1 - Exilove 2

Balance: Incredibru 3 - Exilove 0

As soon as Gragole **** and stop killing me, I will be happy to duel you in hybrid or any other spec of choice. My favourite for tonight: "you havent seen anything yet my man, also know that duels are only so much :p You wouldnt be able to do half of this in a RWZ "duel"".

Your sample size is so small it has no meaning. Come again, really, i would be delighted to see your face when those numbers turn 180 degrees in the opposite direction and keep going that way.

Anyways, enough of the cocky me.. I already told you this is not what i like my face to be.

Your sample size is so small it has no meaning. Come again, really, i would be delighted to see your face when those numbers turn 180 degrees in the opposite direction and keep going that way.

Anyways, enough of the cocky me.. I already told you this is not what i like my face to be.

You mean like this?

I'm better than 99% of the server including you.

Truth had to be told.

Anyways, after seeing your previous posts I didnt really expect you to admit anything :D

Please post them, i need my daily fix of mmo drama

It has more meaning than making claims like you're top 1% on the forums tbh!!

You're a good player, but you're not nearly as good as you make yourself out to be on the forums and by the looks of it brus proved it on an alt he doesn't play all that often.

Please post them, i need my daily fix of mmo drama

Was just lots of excuses, some "Exilove has defeated Gragole in a duel", Hi'de trolling and more excuses. I'll post later.

lol man are you actually mad at me? I didn't mean to kill you even once, and that last time Exi killed ya, so dunno why you're mad. Be happy that you won the duels.

Not even mad mate, but all those /shoo and "GO AWAY PLZ" should indicate I didnt appreciate all the running from the medcenter :p

Lost because of reasons easly countered with knowledge. If he would duel me again now he wouldn't win anything.

Doubt he'd dare to come again though, lol.

How much humiliation can you handle? Honestly, I shouldnt win any of those duels. You play the assassin alot more, you definately have better gear, and you have alot more 1v1 assassin exp from RWZ. Yet you do so many obvious newcomer mistakes.

You have gotta be 80% troll and 20% player, I see no other explanation.

How much humiliation can you handle? Honestly, I shouldnt win any of those duels. You play the assassin alot more, you definately have better gear, and you have alot more 1v1 assassin exp from RWZ. Yet you do so many obvious newcomer mistakes.

You have gotta be 80% troll and 20% player, I see no other explanation.

A good player learns as much as posseble from anything. Your playstyle was one i was unfamiliar with, now that i am no longer.. i could break you easly.

Bisides that, you're only telling the people here half a story, should i feel humiliated? Because it doesn't feel that way, sorry.

Edited by Evolixe

Can a moderator split the duel drama and put it in a new thread? It really has taken this topic in a direction which is not at all relevant.

No, pve **** is boring.

This dueling is very entertaining, and yea i think you should feel humiliated after claiming you are better than 99% and then losing to an guy who hardly ever plays a shadow even when you outgear him. Just give credit where its due, and lose with your shreds of honor.

Edited by Tomppa

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :DD. This is soooo goooooooood. And here i thought this was one of thous boring pve threads ! I'm so glad I decided to look in to this thread! Thank you for the entertainment u have brought us. Now please continue

*grabs popcorn* :>

No, pve **** is boring.

This dueling is very entertaining, and yea i think you should feel humiliated after claiming you are better than 99% and then losing to an guy who hardly ever plays a shadow even when you outgear him. Just give credit where its due, and lose with your shreds of honor.

The only specs he beat me with, are the ones i indicated never having played before. And even those he wouldn't be winning if we'd re- right now.