Terror From Beyond (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

difference between hard and impossible

the healing check alone in the fight is a fun challenge, not easy but still doable and only the top tier healers are going to be able to handle it.

You mean difference between hard (mode) and nightmare?

....i kid....i kid

You mean difference between hard (mode) and nightmare?

....i kid....i kid

I know you guys want to unseat us as the top PvE guild on The Shadowlands :rak_03:, but in it's current state, this fight is mathematically impossible given the enrage timer. Everything else about the fight is PERFECT.

I would like to see everything about the fight left as is, but increasing the enrage timer.

Regards,

KK

Managed to get it to around 60% with tanks constantly DPSing the correct mob, healer adding DPS whenever possible, and AoEs on phase 3 hitting Kel'sara and the 2 spare adds after controlling them and DPSing the caster solo. Still enrage.

Seems a couple of guilds are skipping the second boss now in HM and continuing in nightmare, I presume that won't count towards the world first clear.

I know you guys want to unseat us as the top PvE guild on The Shadowlands :rak_03:, but in it's current state, this fight is mathematically impossible given the enrage timer. Everything else about the fight is PERFECT.

I would like to see everything about the fight left as is, but increasing the enrage timer.

Regards,

KK

I'm just busting balls :D

We're going in as 16 off the bat this round though; so we'll see if the trend started in SV has continued.

Edited by Typeslice

Not trying to troll here, but I do have a request. Can we make sure guilds arent setting to HM for DG to get by then going in and killing Op,keph,terror in nightmare to claim firsts?

need to show all achievements, each boss, snapshot etc.

if the fight is impossible, that would be the best solution. the way the point system is worked out, it shouldnt matter if people use HM and just go to the other bosses. if eveyrone does that, then the points should be relevant still

if the fight is impossible, that would be the best solution. the way the point system is worked out, it shouldnt matter if people use HM and just go to the other bosses. if eveyrone does that, then the points should be relevant still

if it's impossible, they'll fix it, no need to skip the fight by switching to HM or w/e. Just don't lock urselves out and wait for patch.

It's "progression" you fight one boss, then the next...until u kill each one...skipping is just dumb

Edited by odawgg

if it's impossible, they'll fix it, no need to skip the fight by switching to HM or w/e. Just don't lock urselves out and wait for patch.

It's "progression" you fight one boss, then the next...until u kill each one...skipping is just dumb

yeah it isnt progression if you skip something, regardless if its possible or not. anyone who skips it should have the courtesy to not claim any kind of firsts

You all really want Nightmare content to be cleared first day after release? Its NIGHTMARE after all, for all sake!

agree... but this was what we wanted right? all us super leet raiders posted in pts "this is too easy bioware learn to buff fights" here we go lol, they laughing at us until they fix it :p hahaha

You all really want Nightmare content to be cleared first day after release? Its NIGHTMARE after all, for all sake!

Don't want it cleared, but it has to be possible in the gear available when it comes out. Think our best attempt was 40% on kel so far.

GUILD: SpaceWolves

SERVER: Tomb of Freedon Nadd

FACTION: Republic

1/5 - The Withering Horror 8man NiM: Down

Kill Pic: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/7131/witheringhorror.png

Achievement Pic: http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/1451/witheringhorrorachi.png

Arendil, SpaceWolves Guildmaster

P.S. A dozen of thumbs up for Bioware. Thanks guys, this Nightmare is wonderful!

Anyone know what the expected raid DPS values are to down them without hitting enrage? Could give an idea into what kind of numbers players need to be hitting

According to my estimate each dps needs 2915 dps. All 3 bosses combined are around 4.4 million. Include the shield from ciphas and the Adds at the end and that goes up to 4.9 mil( Round number). That is 1,225,000 damage per dps; in a 7 min fight (420s) that is 2915 dps EACH.

Edit: I didn't include moving around for lightning field and doom circles which makes the fight harder

Edited by shadowopsx

Guild Name: Arcanum

Guild Website: http://arca.forumactif.com/

Server: Darth Nihilus

Region: France UTC+2

Screenshot: http://www.noelshack.com/2013-24-1371080924-horreur-absolue.jpg

Does my screenshot have all informations required?

Yes. I can't understand the French but I can tell it's NiM because of the boss' HP. The only thing I can say going forward is to right click your portrait then select phase and then Operations Challenge Mode and take your screenshot where the difficultly is showing. I'd be able to tell its nightmare mode because the third option would be selected.

Edited by Iggyemu

Did a quick update because I don't want to get behind. I know some guilds are also saving their posts until they are done with instance or done for the day. Ensure to look at the Summary tab for the sorted rankings.