Stuns need to be toned down

Kastchey

Some of you will say that " I don't know how stuns work" or , no it's fine. Truth is against a team that knows what they're doing you will not get out of stun before you're dead.

In my opinion a stun that can take you out of the fight for 4 seconds, be it a stun breakable on damage or a hard stun should fill up your white resolve(which should give you 30 seconds). Using a stun breaker should give you 15 seconds immunity.

Discuss

Although I understand what your saying I don't think a immunity from stuns other than high resolve would be appropriate. See any class that has a mixture of CC's and stuns will use them for advantage. Take a Assassin for example I have seen Assassins who sap someone in while in stealth wait for them to break it with a CC breaker then sap them again. The reason for this and people can correct me if i'm wrong but after one is stunned more than once by the same attacker the person they are attacking gets full resolve and thus for a few seconds cannot be stunned again.

However, a good team will also have multiple attackers stun block someone to be able to take them down quickly yes it can be annoying but movement, knowledge of one's class and of the environment it is quite possible to avoid being stunned too much. Also remember that most of the classes have knock backs which can break the line if one is being continuously stunned. In the end some classes I believe are slightly over powered but many of them have tools like roots and push backs which I mentioned earlier which help with stuns.

So yes I understand but if one is knowledgeable then one can deal with any situation including stuns and for this reason I don't think there is a need for a immunity.

Some of you will say that " I don't know how stuns work" or , no it's fine. Truth is against a team that knows what they're doing you will not get out of stun before you're dead.

In my opinion a stun that can take you out of the fight for 4 seconds, be it a stun breakable on damage or a hard stun should fill up your white resolve(which should give you 30 seconds). Using a stun breaker should give you 15 seconds immunity.

Discuss

The thing with this game, you can spam stuns and there are no repercussions. I can spam all my stuns, and I won't suffer any penalties, because I have so much and they are on a low cooldown. Any PvPer can tell you that stuns are out of control, and resolve should revert back to 1.4 (With no team bubble stun). As of right now, resolve doesn't full fast enough and goes down too fast. I have been stunned 12 seconds straight, and my cc breaker was on cooldown because I had to use it 1 minute before to get out of being stunned for 12 seconds straight. Problem is with stuns: Resolve goes down too fast, and doesn't go up fast enough. Not to mention, roots/snare should affect resolve, but not fill it.