Selecting maps in pvp.

Necroscop

Why we cannot select maps we want to play?

I understand that if I do this I will wait in a queue longer but I would prefer to wait then play some maps. Now I just join and quit map so I do not play this map any way but with current system if you have 2 players dropping few sec before you start they will lose wz as they start in 6.

I do not like doing this but I hate so much some maps that I would prefer cancel my sub then play them.

In PvE we can select FP we would like to queue and by doing this I accept that I may wait longer so why not in PvP

People could play maps they like, BW would see which maps are most popular so they could build similar map and when BW would make map like Makeb arena people would just not play this map and BW would have as much time as they like in fixing this map without making lots of people angry.

Better make separate queues for wz and non-ranked arenas. There are plenty of people who don't like arenas. And I just can't play warzones good, cuz I have extremely low fps on 55 warzones. Plus many people play since release, and these ol' warzones are boring for them.