Returning player - Republic Healer Sage LFG

jazzlogan

Hello everyone!

It's been a few months since I've played and decided to come back and roll a light side character for the first time. I'm looking for an active guild with Discord and that also does voice chat if possible. Just looking for a good group of folks to make friends with and raid, pvp, etc. RP is cool too I'm not picky.

My character's name is Sothasile and if you're IMP you can also reach me on Xydonia (Immortal Jugg) or Xidonia (LSorc)

I look forward to see who's recruiting!

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
Hello everyone!

It's been a few months since I've played and decided to come back and roll a light side character for the first time. I'm looking for an active guild with Discord and that also does voice chat if possible. Just looking for a good group of folks to make friends with and raid, pvp, etc. RP is cool too I'm not picky.

My character's name is Sothasile and if you're IMP you can also reach me on Xydonia (Immortal Jugg) or Xidonia (LSorc)

I look forward to see who's recruiting!

Cheers!

Greetings,

The Eternal Order is recruiting!

Want to join a fun and Social PvE/PvP/RP guild? The Eternal Order has Flagship(with slots), Guild Bank and Yavin HQ!. We are a friendly and active guild that will help you do leveling/RP/OPS/World Boss hunts/races and much more. Contact one of us in-game or here at the Satele Shan server

We have different cadres (inter-guild departments) for like minded individuals to group and enjoy the different aspects of the game.

We have an RP cadre, PvP cadre, Mission help cadre, Endgame OPS cadre and crafting cadre.

RP-Medium

PvE-Heavy (progression)

PvP-Heavy (ranked teams)

Conquest-Medium

The Eternal Order has Flagship, and Yavin HQ!. We are a friendly Social cooperative guild that will help you do leveling/RP/OPS/World Boss hunts/Conquest/races and much more

For more information, please visit our Guild website: http://eternalord.enjin.com/