Maintenance: October 2nd, 2018

EricMusco

Ranked and Unranked Warzones now have separate queue buttons inside of Activity Finder.

Unable to tag unranked / ranked at same time... this is a shame ! We should be able to tag both as it is possible with vet/master flashpoint !

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From patch notes:

Does this include a fix for the Rishi Imperial side end cut scene (the meeting with Marr & Satele) where there are doubles of every NPC in the scene? It's been wrong for years now (ruining my videos).

When this happens to me, I escape out of the cutscene and restart. Almost always solves it for me. It only occurs on an autoplay cutscene for me.

Seems some things didn't go through or had an unintended effect. I recall certain birds chirping about "give them more time to really polish this patch and stop whining about delayed double xp" :rolleyes: But really, thank you BW. I'm just happy double xp and cp is turned on. Also:

"The Jos and Valk Beroya encounter has been rebalanced to be a bit easier in Veteran Mode."

Thanks! It's not a hard fight by any means (one of my favorite HM's actually) but bolster can't cure all issues. Might wanna look at the last 3 released FPs next though, they're insta-quits.

"Free-to-play players can now chat freely in Groups and Guilds."

Better late than never..?

"The Rooftop Garden of the Manaan Stronghold is no longer inaccessible in some situations."

I was wondering if I even bought the garden just the other night since I kept getting redirected to the lobby..

"Players should get stuck less frequently inside of the Cantina Bar Set (Small) Decoration."

We'll find another way.

I noticed these...

* The Rooftop Garden of the Manaan Stronghold is no longer inaccessible in some situations.

* All large hooks are once again selectable on the Sky Carrier: Main Deck of the Rishi Stronghold.

* Corrected a number of Stronghold Decorations which were showing up in the wrong categories.

* Players should get stuck less frequently inside of the Cantina Bar Set (Small) Decoration.

Awesome! Thank you! It's wonderful to see progress made on decoration and SH bugs.

I do hope that the decorations with duplicate names have been stealth-fixed...

Hanging Vines have a duplicate name, clip into the wall, can't be previewed, and can't be Purchased For Guild.

We could also use some work on the rugs, since they work so poorly in the Rishi SH and also have issues in other places, like guild flagships. Is there any chance to make them just a tiny bit thicker? If not, perhaps release some new ones that are thicker, even if it's just the existing ones in new colors?

I'd also love to see the Senate Podium (Crystal) fixed. The two crystals appear, overlapping. One turns slowly. It's such a cool deco with a floating crystal, so it's a shame when it doesn't draw properly.

Perhaps turn down the volume on Throne of the Sith Emperor and Iokath Powercell?

I can't wait to see what deco bundle comes out next!

Edited by Xina_LA

Seems some things didn't go through or had an unintended effect. I recall certain birds chirping about "give them more time to really polish this patch and stop whining about delayed double xp" :rolleyes: But really, thank you BW. I'm just happy double xp and cp is turned on. Also:

"The Jos and Valk Beroya encounter has been rebalanced to be a bit easier in Veteran Mode."

Thanks! It's not a hard fight by any means (one of my favorite HM's actually) but bolster can't cure all issues. Might wanna look at the last 3 released FPs next though, they're insta-quits.

"Free-to-play players can now chat freely in Groups and Guilds."

Better late than never..?

"The Rooftop Garden of the Manaan Stronghold is no longer inaccessible in some situations."

I was wondering if I even bought the garden just the other night since I kept getting redirected to the lobby..

"Players should get stuck less frequently inside of the Cantina Bar Set (Small) Decoration."

We'll find another way.

Double xp doesn't start for a week sorry

When this happens to me, I escape out of the cutscene and restart. Almost always solves it for me. It only occurs on an autoplay cutscene for me.

Lucky you. This doesn't work for me.

--

Something else that still wasn't fixed - the intro to conquest mission reward:

Hey folks,

I checked with the team and this was not intended. We will reintroduce the Grand Chance Cube to this Mission in a future Update.

-eric

Surely we're not going to have to wait until the end-of-year update (aka 5.10) or beyond for a fix on this?

Just thought of something regarding this too....

Hey folks,

I checked with the team and this was not intended. We will reintroduce the Grand Chance Cube to this Mission in a future Update.

-eric

With double double week next week it sure would be nice to have this available for all the alts you guys have encouraged us to make and the time we'll be spending leveling them. Don't suppose we could get a hotfix before next week? You guys never responded regarding retroactive rewards, so I'm guessing that's not going to happen. This is a pretty decent little reward. :(

Edited by Zerileth

We could also use some work on the rugs, since they work so poorly in the Rishi SH and also have issues in other places, like guild flagships. Is there any chance to make them just a tiny bit thicker? If not, perhaps release some new ones that are thicker, even if it's just the existing ones in new colors?

No thanks. I really do not want to see feet clipping from thick carpeting. I already see issues in some floors at specific locations where the characters feet clearly are clipped. We need less of this, not more of it.

Your other observations, which are valid --> bug report forum, if you have not already done so. It's unlikely to actually make it to a dev responsible for bug fixes when it is buried inside a maintenance announcement thread.

Ihr habt doch echt nicht mehr alle Tassen im Schrank, Ihr hört auf diejenigen die am meisten jammern. Spielt eigentlich noch jemand von euch das game ?

/scrathes head

/grabs google translate

Result:

You really do not have all the cups in the cupboard anymore, you listen to those who complain the most. Does anybody else play the game?
Translation sounds a bit rough around the edges, but I do get the point. :) Edited by Andryah

It is nice to see the range of the knockback during the Jos and Valk fight in blood hunt is a lot smaller, was always bad/frustrating being thrown from the middle of the ring to the edge or being thrown off while grabbing the kolto

/scrathes head

/grabs google translate

Result:

Translation sounds a bit rough around the edges, but I do get the point. :)

It's literally okay. "not having all cups in the cupboard" is the German-language formulation "yoiu are crazy".

It's a bit as if you'd try to translate "it's raining cats and dogs" (or was it frogs ?) into any other language.