(Suggestion) Romance/flirt with Darth Malgus

ShieldProtection

I want romance-able Darth Malgus with tons of flirt options. Imagine getting hot with him, I bet that even draw some old subs to return to the game for some time. Companion would even better.

Imagine he force chokes to **** you. HAHA

We got Darth Marr as a comp for a short time in back, we got Arcann for a comp and romanceable, all because people asked for it in high demand. We even got Khem Val for romance for sith sorc. Now its time for Malgus!

Yikes !

Hem, sorry, but i personnally am absolutely not into romancing zombie poster boy, especially considering what he did to his previous lover :eek:

We don't even know how much of him is still human or became machine :p

And i don't think he's into romancing anyone anyways as he sees love as a weakness.

Edited by Goreshaga

• 7 months later...

I'd love that. There is no cool evil Sith character you can romance. All the flirt option I had so far were with non force users, Theron, Quinn, Andronikus etc.. (yep, i only play empire)

I know we have Arcann but personally I dont like him that much and I always end up killing him.

And yes, Malgus killed his twilek non force user slave wife....because he saw her as a source of weakness. But how can we be a weakness to him after we beat him back on illum, saved the galaxy from Valkorion and other op stuff we did.

I think the story now has a potential to make it happen. I really hope they will. Malgus is just so cool.

Otherwise I will have to choose Khem Val.... (yikes haha, rip my assassin

I want romance-able Darth Malgus with tons of flirt options. Imagine getting hot with him, I bet that even draw some old subs to return to the game for some time. Companion would even better.

So what, is he supposed to forgive and forget the events of The False Emperor FP where it was assumed that you killed him!?

ick.../shudders...yeah, zombie man....

I want a fully romancable Pierce before they consider Malgus...I'm one of those that my Mara never romanced Quinn as she saw him as weak, Pierce was always for her and yeah, she'd of killed Quinn if they still allowed that, so instead, she has to let the weaselly snake back on her ship? After he betrayed? Nah, let me have Pierce put Quinn out of my misery...lol

oh but bring us back Marr & let him be romancable, all my Imps would probably go for that...well, those that aren't Light V...lol

But Malgus? That's just....wrong! lol

Personally I wouldn't romance Malgus. Ever. But after they added Khem Val (who again I will never romance ever and the idea makes me go blech) then why not Malgus. It's not like the game would force me into it so I could safely ignore it. :p

Don't disrespect Khem. He's loyal, with dark humor, and tall. I let my SI romance him 110% seriously (thank you Bioware for making it possible).

On the other hand, Malgus is tall too so at least there's some appeal lol

Seriously, it would be interesting if Malgus is the WEAKER one of a relationship considering what he did in his previous one. I doubt he is (capable of) into romance now though...

I think Shield Protection was just trolling and ppl took the bait.

Also, ppl could romance the mass murderer Arcann, daddy's cry me a river boy, but not Vaylin?

Talking about double standards.

I won't even comment Khem, disgusting.

Trolling or not there are a lot of people who like Malgus and would go for it. Actually, I think you're the one trolling with the Vaylin comment and I'm the one taking the bait because people are already freaking out about zombie boy and necrophilia and you want to add Vaylin into the mix? Sure let's have the devs add in a "Weekend at Bernie's" type romance for everyone who wants Vaylin. :p

Side note: I'm pretty irritated they brought Malgus back to begin with but they did and there's nothing I can do about it so *shrug*.

I think Shield Protection was just trolling and ppl took the bait.

Also, ppl could romance the mass murderer Arcann, daddy's cry me a river boy, but not Vaylin?

Talking about double standards.

I won't even comment Khem, disgusting.

You must be new here, alot of people actually love Darth Malgus,Vaylin,Jadus and so on.

also congrats for reviving a 2019 thread,

You must be new here, alot of people actually love Darth Malgus,Vaylin,Jadus and so on.

also congrats for reviving a 2019 thread,

he didn't revive it...lol, someone else did. 2019 isn't too bad, I've seen a few from 2013 lately, necro'd for no reason, was beginning to wonder if there was some sort of competition for necro'ing the most useless threads...lol

Imagine he force chokes to **** you. HAHA

We got Darth Marr as a comp for a short time in back, we got Arcann for a comp and romanceable, all because people asked for it in high demand. We even got Khem Val for romance for sith sorc. Now its time for Malgus!

After the very disturbing Khem Val situation, anything is possible (I still haven't recovered from that nastyness).

If they do this then I better get Aristocra Saganu lol

Even better: Senya and General garza romance as well,

while they at it, why not just create AO rated Star Wars game? That would sell billions of copies on worldwide in day one, besides, thats what EA wants yes? Money shiny green dollars? That would do the trick for them in long term. Everyone happy lol