Help placing the camera in sector 3 in the old temple

FrGeneneworleans

Maybe I should clarify, I am playing as a Jedi knight on Tython, I have placed 2 of the three cameras and am having difficulties placing the third. It is high up on top of a wall in an area where there are a lot of tython seeker robots and I am not sure how to get up on top of the wall.

can someon explain?

There is a broken piece of the ruin leaning up against the main structure. Hop onto it then onto the main part. The last grey squares will be on your immediate right. Probably to l8 now anyways, but there you go

• 4 months later...
i think i am mentally handicapped because i am going to be level 12 still a padawan because i cant get up this stupid bridge who ever designed this for a server game that takes keyboard entries should be beaten with a stick i have gotten almost all the codex entry completed all the other missions but have gone from level 3 to level 10 trying to place this stupid camera

There is a broken piece of the ruin leaning up against the main structure. Hop onto it then onto the main part. The last grey squares will be on your immediate right. Probably to l8 now anyways, but there you go

When I did the quest, I had no problem, I saw a broken piece of the main structure where I could jump on and get close enough to click the camera placement.