Help with Lethality PVE lvl 70 rotaton

ufarax

Can someone list a basic Lethality Operative rotation? And it's utility tree. I do mean basic, nothing fancy. Just a simple, A will cause C to activate instantly, and D will increase energy regen, and B will lower the energy cost of E.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

"That's it man, game over man, game over"

Simple Priority List:

1. Both DoTs

2. Lethal Strike

3. Corrosive Assault with 2 Tactical Advantage

3. Toxic Blast

4. Shiv

5. Corrosive Assault with <2 Tactucal Advantage

Lethal Strike increases your DoT crit dmg/chance by 30% for 6s.

Lethal Strike out of stealth deals additional damage and grants a Tactical Advantage.

Shiv and Toxic Blast grant one Tactical Advantage.

Every 10s Shiv makes your next Corrosive Assault regrant a Tactical Advantage and cost no energy.

Corrosive Dart-Spread via Toxic Haze.

Lethal Strike has 12s cd and DoTs have 24s duration.

So a simple rotation may be: Lethal Strike -> DoT1 -> DoT2 -> <Priority List> -> Lethal Strike -> DoT1 -> DoT2 -> <Priority List> -> repeat

Simple Priority List:

1. Both DoTs

2. Lethal Strike

3. Corrosive Assault with 2 Tactical Advantage

3. Toxic Blast

4. Shiv

5. Corrosive Assault with <2 Tactucal Advantage

Lethal Strike increases your DoT crit dmg/chance by 30% for 6s.

Lethal Strike out of stealth deals additional damage and grants a Tactical Advantage.

Shiv and Toxic Blast grant one Tactical Advantage.

Every 10s Shiv makes your next Corrosive Assault regrant a Tactical Advantage and cost no energy.

Corrosive Dart-Spread via Toxic Haze.

Lethal Strike has 12s cd and DoTs have 24s duration.

So a simple rotation may be: Lethal Strike -> DoT1 -> DoT2 -> <Priority List> -> Lethal Strike -> DoT1 -> DoT2 -> <Priority List> -> repeat

Thank you, and bless you for keeping it simple.:):):):):)

"That's it man, game over man, game over"

For pve utility Points I would chose sth like this:

Skillfull: Nanotech Suit, Chem-resistant Inlays

Masterful: Advanced Cloaking, Endorphin Rush or Med Shield

Heroic: Escape Plan, Evasive Imperative or Cunning Competencies

Legendary: Blow for Blow, Circumvention or Augmented Shields

• 2 weeks later...

Tackling onto this:

Is using Corrosive Grenade(Operative)/Shrap Bomb(Ruffian) to apply the dot and debuff (increased internal damage) a DPS loss?

I guess I could test this myself, technically. I wasn't sure if anyone else had already done the legwork though.

Tackling onto this:

Is using Corrosive Grenade(Operative)/Shrap Bomb(Ruffian) to apply the dot and debuff (increased internal damage) a DPS loss?

I guess I could test this myself, technically. I wasn't sure if anyone else had already done the legwork though.

What exactly do you mean by that? Corrosive grenade (and corrosive dart) is your main DoT effect, should be on the enemy at all times.

Edited by Equeliber

What exactly do you mean by that? Corrosive grenade (and corrosive dart) is your main DoT effect, should be on the enemy at all times.

Ah, I must've misunderstood the guides I've been reading. I for some reason thought it was talking about a different ability as a main dot.

Thanks!