Issues with Outlaws' Den

Hi all - not sure if this is a glitch, just thought I'd raise it as a concern. Will do a /bug later tonight when I get home.

I read from a Dev interview that the vendors in Outlaws' Den on Tatooine were attackable, and dropped semi-decent loot. So I wanted to test this out and got some guildies together. We killed both the Gamorrean and the Jawa vendors. When we went to loot them, we got the "Item not available" error message flashing on our screen.

Is this working as intended? If not, is there any other incentive then to going to the PVP zone? The place is a deserted ghost town, although the gathering nodes therein are pretty decent.

From what I remember it was supposed to be they sold items only available there and could be killed. So, in theory, you could buy items and then kill them to deny other players the chance to get them. That doesn't seem to be the case because when I've been there they just have the same things you can buy at the fleet. Maybe the area just isn't finish yet. *shrug*

Thanks...I was originally going by:

http://www.darthhater.com/articles/swtor-news/18694-fan-site-summit-outlaws-den-impressions

However, he (the Gamorrean) does carry specialty items of a cosmetic nature for players concerned about the look of their characters and Commendations to burn. There is one last thing about this Gamorrean – he enjoys his alcohol and is quite territorial about it. Anyone attempting to take or drink his alcohol will meet his blade. In Gabe’s case, the Inquisitor died in two swipes. Gabe did mention that players can kill him, and encouraged them to do so, as he drops some nice stuff. Gabe also added that when players kill the Gamorrean, he will respawn, but it will take a while. Gabe made no mention of exactly how long it would take for him to reappear or what impact the instancing of zones will have on the vendor.

Actually they removed alot of the nodes and removing even more this patch which was the only draw to even go there. There is almost no reason to bother going there whatsoever now.

Put in more nodes and boxes that drop merc comms and provide some daily missions into there and get the action going imo. Currently Illum is the only place for owPVP with any reward at all. Some nodes in Illum owPVP section would a nice draw as well.