Bring Back Master Mode Eternity Vault and Karagga's Palace

people are boycotting the new operation Gods From the Machine for the simple reason that it has been a year and we still do not have the full operation and on top of that it is a Flashpoint on SM.

can u please just give us back Master Mode Eternity Vault and Karagga's Palace since it is a fun operation not like the new one, and also because it gave us 2 extra Operations to do per week instead of 27 Operations

(including each Difficulty) and a 1/2 Operation.

They were removed because... " they were not quite the same as the Nightmare modes you are used to now. Basically, those old Nightmare ops were simply the same Operations with more health, that did more damage. "

But I agree... why remove content from the game, makes no sense.

5-6 year old operations? Lel who cares? You used yo be able to 2 man NiM mode's. Bringing ops to current level only works if you havent completely made them a joke 1st off.

There was a healthy, not WoW level, but decent enough raiding scene until the dread ops. Biofail did to them what they did to APAC players and west coast US players. Killed them off.

After 2 years all we get is 1 single, incomplete operation........

Sadly there is no way "world first" in this maintenance mode game means anything anymore. 99% of the raiders have left. The rest of the serious ones are in guilds like <Failure> and <DoB>

I digress.....

Yeah KP, EC and EV were irrelevant years ago. Nothing has changed.

I believe in returning all removed content to this content starved game but, without some Nim mechanics added in these 2 Ops don't qualify as additional content.

I would fully support adding some additional mechs and reintroducing Nims for these Ops.

Speaking from memory (or whats left of it anyways)

EV Doesn't really need much tweaking for NiM.

Annihilation Droid had the DoT and increased damage on missiles.

Gharj had increased damage making Pounce something you had to watch as Melee

Pylons had the timers meaning you actually had to solve and work in minor co-ordination with the group.

Council could maybe use a little tweaking, interruptable casts on the Maras... threat drop mechanic on the Jugs maybe...

Soa is the only one who actually needs a bump or two. Re-instituting the bugged Lightning Orbs is probably enough. Maybe bump required orbs for Power Orb Detonation and the damage that does as well.

for KP, bumping damage is all you really have to do, that and maybe add in something for Karagga... although the mouse droids are probably enough.

Its not that these ops don't have NiM mechanics, its that the ops have mechanics instituted in SM & HM and the way you react to these mechanics changes depending on the Mode. They also suffer from the "We've been doing these Ops for years" syndrome where regardless of how easy they actually are, more-or-less everyone knows how to handle the mechanics.

If they simply did a pass and bumped outgoing damage by 20% for all modes, they could likely re-institute NiM without significant uproar. And more things to do is always a good idea.

EDIT: I am also in favor of re-adding these Ops as I'd like new characters I've made since 5.0 to have a chance at the old "Infernal" and "Unyielding" titles (and I'd like to limit the potential number of bellhats)

Edited by Iymurra

Speaking from memory (or whats left of it anyways)

EV Doesn't really need much tweaking for NiM.

Annihilation Droid had the DoT and increased damage on missiles.

Gharj had increased damage making Pounce something you had to watch as Melee

Pylons had the timers meaning you actually had to solve and work in minor co-ordination with the group.

Council could maybe use a little tweaking, interruptable casts on the Maras... threat drop mechanic on the Jugs maybe...

Soa is the only one who actually needs a bump or two. Re-instituting the bugged Lightning Orbs is probably enough. Maybe bump required orbs for Power Orb Detonation and the damage that does as well.

for KP, bumping damage is all you really have to do, that and maybe add in something for Karagga... although the mouse droids are probably enough.

Its not that these ops don't have NiM mechanics, its that the ops have mechanics instituted in SM & HM and the way you react to these mechanics changes depending on the Mode. They also suffer from the "We've been doing these Ops for years" syndrome where regardless of how easy they actually are, more-or-less everyone knows how to handle the mechanics.

If they simply did a pass and bumped outgoing damage by 20% for all modes, they could likely re-institute NiM without significant uproar. And more things to do is always a good idea.

EDIT: I am also in favor of re-adding these Ops as I'd like new characters I've made since 5.0 to have a chance at the old "Infernal" and "Unyielding" titles (and I'd like to limit the potential number of bellhats)

The reason they removed the nim versions is because the exact mechanics you are describing were deemed not nim mechanics in comparison to other nim ops. For them to reintroduced actual nim mechanics would need to be added, not the ones already pulled for not being nimy enough...

people are boycotting the new operation Gods From the Machine for the simple reason that it has been a year and we still do not have the full operation and on top of that it is a Flashpoint on SM.

I assumed this operation is a bit less popular due to some unforgiving mechanics, even on SM. I did it several times with PUGs and amount of wipes was higher than any other OPS.

As for MM EV and KP - good idea.

I would be glad, if they can reintroduce these Ops. We are relatively new raiding group - started about a year ago - and some of us don't have the currently archived achievements. That would be a way to reach 100% for them. Edited by Exocor

I assumed this operation is a bit less popular due to some unforgiving mechanics, even on SM. I did it several times with PUGs and amount of wipes was higher than any other OPS.

As for MM EV and KP - good idea.

My raid team has been decimated by the lack of content in the last couple years but even so the remnants 4 manned the first 2 bosses the first day the twins were dropped.

It's not the ops difficulty that has people boycotting, it's the development team.

My raid team has been decimated by the lack of content in the last couple years but even so the remnants 4 manned the first 2 bosses the first day the twins were dropped.

It's not the ops difficulty that has people boycotting, it's the development team.

Correct. Now I play a serious game for raiding WoW, and this for pvp occasionally. There is bo raiding scene left now and its the devs fault

can u please just give us back Master Mode Eternity Vault and Karagga's Palace since it is a fun operation not like the new one, and also because it gave us 2 extra Operations to do per week instead of 27 Operations

(including each Difficulty) and a 1/2 Operation.

Why? You know how many PUGs I see every week fail on pylons because they just want to go "all left"? lol

they could just rework KP/EV to have mechanics in NIM, but if they cant even give as full OPS in years time you actual think they gona be able to do that NIM for KP/EV?

I dont them to just give use back NIM how it was in EV/KP cause it was nothing more the thing with more HP there was no mechanic changes from HM to NIM they way it was.

Why? You know how many PUGs I see every week fail on pylons because they just want to go "all left"? lol

I see this happen in SM mode which like impossible?? less your group if full of stupid.

Edited by Kyuuu