Server Harbinger now Available: Updated 5:50am

Yeah I would like to know the reason as well and to be honest, other than the fact that this seems to happen to Harbinger a fair bit, I think we deserve more of an answer than a cookie cutter response for anytime a server has an issue.

Stuff happens and I think most people understand that and are ok with it, as long as we are not fed the same information each time it happens (which is nothing really other than, we sorry for the inconvenience"

Janitor tripped over a cable.

lol even that would be better of a reason than nothing at all. Considering how frequently this seems to happen to Harbinger, I'm sure I'm not the only one that is curious as to why we have such a problem.

Which caused hamster to go into a frenzy, jump off wheel, and begin devouring janitor. This in turn caused wheel to stall, and much panic in the internetz. :p

Actually, the Janitor unplugged the server to run the floor buffer. That started that chaotic event. Server ran on UPS batteries, janitor lay in a pool of blood and never got to plug the server back in before UPS batteries ran out.

Since the Janitor is now room temperature, this can be considered the last time this happens. :p

Edited by DakotaDoc

Actually: Janitor saw a bunch of Commodore 64's stacked up in a corner and thought they had been trash and threw them away. Oh yea and a long power cable to a hamster cage of a very worn out looking critter needing some water.

Turns out it was the Harbinger server cluster. Tag team of tech's quickly put them back together after figuring out which one of the 50 was the master console. After the 3 hour loading of the game from cartridge the game was back online for us. :D

This MAY or MAY not be the truth, but since we have no official word on WHY this keeps happening I'll just stick with this version for now as it makes sense about a lot of things. :D

Edited by dscount

Why does this keep happening and what are you doing to prevent it from happening again??? This keeps happening, I demand a free server transfer as I have been experiencing more than my fair share of time off the game because of this... I have been a loyal subscriber and I wish to be transferred due to poor server performance.

The Harbinger is once again available! Thank you for your patience. We apologize for the extended downtime. Please let us know if you experience any further issues.

Since you guys will never admit that there is a problem with the server, how about a small token of apology to all those players on the Harbinger. Say a free dye kit to every account on the server, 200 CC, fix the problems with the server or just someone that lets your players know you care about them because the problem was on your end.