Question about Galactic Strongholds

EzioMessi

Ok, so since I'm going to be subscribed through May 11, I will be receiving the Nar Shadaa Sky Palace, right?

My question is, if I'm subscribed now, but unsubbed by the end of this month. Will I be receiving the Sky Palace on the date of Subscriber Early Access? Or will I receive it with F2P release? And if it's the latter, then till what date do I need to stay subbed to receive Early Access?

My guess is that the two account flags will operate independently of each other.

You'd need to be subscribed by the deadline to receive the perks, and then you'd need to be subscribed again when early access rolls around.

Otherwise you wouldn't get access until preferred accounts get access, at which time you'd have access to all the perks you had previously earned.

If you aren't subscribed when early access starts, simply subscribing would enable it at that time.

Edited by Rankyn

I BELIEVE it works like this.

If you subscribe by the perks date, you will be considered a subscriber by the time of the expansion.

I was a subscriber a before the deadline for the free gunship for Galactic Starfighter, yet when the expansion came around, I was a preffy, but I got it anyway. I think...