Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

CourtneyWoods

Application For: Security Officer: Completion of Class Seven psychological profile required. Applicants with abundant conflict experience will receive priority consideration.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I am a hunter, I have hunted the greatest in the galaxy. I could tell some of my more recent targets however if I divulge that information I would have to kill you, and that would get us no where., I rely mostly on imperial funding for missions and looting the corpses of my foes. I require a more steady flow of income as I like money. The more money the better, and what better way to earn it then squishing heads....or I mean defending property.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I am the undisputed winner of THE GREAT HUNT (haven't heard of it? count your blessings)

I have done a great many missions for the Empire, and Mandalore. I have held a temporary position for Mandalore himself.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I am a hunter, so

1) NO Bounty Is Worth Dying For

2) People Don't Have Bounties, Only Acquisitions Have Bounties

3) Capture By Design, Kill By Necessity.

4) No Hunter Shall Slay Another Hunter (unless the credits are REALLY good also see rule 1)

5) No Hunter Shall Interfere With Another's Hunt (see rule 4 footnote)

6) In the Hunt One Captures or Kills, Never Both.

7) No Hunter Shall Refuse Aid to Another Hunter. (see also rule 1)

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Please See Answer 3, however saying that everyone has their price. Make me an offer.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Easy, I would check for a bounty on my esteemed colleague (for he may have be this incompetent in the past there maybe money to make) Second I would direct all reports to the Human Relations division as I can not confirm or deny anything. Third I would testify that in the Empire's favorite phrase "I do not recall that, Sir"

In conclusion I would like to add that I am a professional, and handle myself accordingly...If given the position of Security Officer (Hunter with a Badge) I would conduct business with the utmost professionalism. (unless paid to do otherwise)

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the end game of all this? Sounds cool, but is this something that will be in game in more ways then just the new flashpoints etc...or is this simply a forum thing?

I think there's more to it than just posting an application for no apparent reason. Candidates deemed successful might get an in-game title (perhaps the position they were applying for) or a pet or something. At least that's what I'd guess.

I think there's more to it than just posting an application for no apparent reason. Candidates deemed successful might get an in-game title (perhaps the position they were applying for) or a pet or something. At least that's what I'd guess.

Read the Game Update page for 2.3. It says what you get.

CZ-198 Application

My greetings to you. I am Ardalla Bloodspeaker, Jedi Knight. I have found your recent communication intriguing, and therefore have decided to submit my credentials to your scrutiny. Although my training has prepared me to handle nearly any position, I am satisfied at this time seeking employment as a Research Contributor. I still have many things to learn from the Jedi Order, but joining the Czerka family can supplement this training with valuable experience.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

The Jedi order provides a single viewpoint of the universe. While that may be enough for most, my goals are much farther reaching than that. Czerka can provide a wide range of experiences and opportunities that cannot be found anywhere else in the galaxy.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

What I have accomplished in the past is immaterial. The important question is what my next accomplishments will be – for myself and for Czerka. If you look too long at the past you will rob yourself of the future.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

The Force is my ally, it will not abandon me as I will not abandon it. Together we have achieved many accomplishments, whether by diplomacy or action. Only a fool would blindly do “whatever it takes” to accomplish a goal. Before striving toward any goal, you must first look to your own limits. If you reach that limit and you have not succeeded, then you fail. Many times failure yields more information than success, and then you are better prepared for your next goal.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I maintain my own moral compass, I do not care what others think of it being right or wrong. I will not betray the Jedi Order, but other than that the only way to experience everything the Universe has to offer is to get your hands dirty.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I would be sure to inform security and other guests about the danger, and let them deal with the issue. During the ensuing panic, I would be sure to lace the snacks with a mild poison. Not enough to kill anyone, but something to give them some notable intestinal discomfort. I would perform this function as a service to Czerka. Undoubtedly most of the guests would have been smart enough to check for tampering with the food when they arrived, but if they are foolish enough not to check again after an obvious distraction then they likely do not have the awareness that a good Czerka employee should have.

I look forward to hearing your response to my application. You should be able to reach me on my ship’s holocomm if you have any additional questions or information. If not, it is your loss.

Indeed, I found mine to be pretty good but not in a humorless tone and have yet to receive a response.

It's not to say the one's responded to weren't creative - they were.

But the tone was such that you could easily believe the same person wrote all of them.

It doesn't say much for Ms. Woods' tastes in terms of diversity, sadly.

Read the Game Update page for 2.3. It says what you get.

•A personal service droid to run your errands

•Yearly team-building voyages to other planets – past treks have included expeditions to Hoth, Alderaan, and Tatooine

•On-site summer “science” camps for your kids

•Weekly Cantina Hour with free beverage tastings

•…and more!

You mean this? That doesn't seem like something they could reward people with. I mean you already have 2 droids to run your errands, can travel to any of the planets at your pleasure and nobody in the game has kids. But who knows?

CZ-198 Application - Organism Handler

Name: Ra’mona Halcyon

Rank: Former Major and highly decorated leader of the Republic’s elite Havoc Squad.

Current Status: Retired.

In my time as leader of Havoc Squad, I have encountered nearly every form of organism the galaxy has to offer; in same cases it's been my duty to properly handle those organisms. This has ranged from simply pacification to elimination as required.

I have been seeking a challenging career where I might still utilize my talents and skills for the betterment of the Galaxy as a whole. After extensive research on the Czerka Corporation, I believe they are in tune with my own goals and desires to bring about a better Galaxy for all it’s citizens, regardless of their allegiances. I won’t deny, making substantial profit while pursuing and achieving those goals, is a top priority.

Please understand the sensitive nature of the operations performed by Havoc Squad, and much of the information is still highly classified. I’m sure you understand the importance of keeping valuable information secure against your competitors; however, that does not prevent me from discussing personal achievements during those operations:

• I personally assessed, assembled and trained an elite squad of the Republic’s finest soldiers for each operation. Analyzing large amounts of data, then drawing the correct conclusions to develop successful tactics to overcome each target. This entailed obtaining a wide range of species to fulfill the required roles.

• Lead dozens of successful operations, requiring the ability to absorb the constant changing conditions of the situation and adapt to those changes so resources were successfully allocated to the necessary assets; thereby providing them the necessary tools to achieve their objectives.

• The last is more of a personal achievement, but the last time I checked I still held the fastest time of any member of Havoc Squad to completely field strip and reassembly a blaster rifle while being under fire by enemy forces. Its important to not let your troops sense any fear or hesitation, thus masking those while under pressure are extremely valuable.

Achieving such accomplishments are not, in and of themselves, that impressive. It’s one’s dedication to their task and belief in themselves, as well as their team, which make them successful. Practice, hard work, dedication, and not succumbing to the pressure of the moment will allow any individual to accomplish their objectives. Yes, I have what it takes to succeed as there is no other outcome available.

Orders are orders. I’m not the General who gets to see the big picture and know what the final outcome needs to be. I’m just the grunt on the front lines who is doing her job to see that the mission is successful. Place the challenge before me and it shall be done, whatever it takes.

My first response would be to pull out my trusted blaster rifle and dispatch the threat with deadly force. However, as I’m not likely to have Matilda with me in such a situation, I’d immediately assess the nature of any threat to my fellow employees and determine my options. Will I be able to subdue the experiment? Should I even touch a colleague’s work, as perhaps this is an intended part of their experiment? What are the financial repercussions for any action I might take? These and many other questions would likely race through my thoughts before I decided on a course of action.

For arguments sake, let’s say I did know this was not the intended behavior of my colleague’s experiment then I would be obligated as an employee of Czerka to follow the Company Policy for such situations. I'm certain a company such as Czerka has foreseen and prepared for such eventualities. If the situation did not easily conform to easy resolution as described in Czerka company policy, I would improvise and resolve the situation myself. The experiment just might say hello to my little friend and blaster pistol, Sweetie.

Edited by Lumpyone

Position-Security Officer or Research contributor

-During my extensive time collecting countless bounties throughout the galaxy, I have come in perpetual contact with the Czerka corporation, and I have developed a great amount of respect and admiration for Czerka. For this reason I feel compelled to become apart of the Czerka family which, I believe is one of the premier organizations in the galaxy. I would like to do anything I can to contribute to the ever growing prestige of the Czerka family. Furthermore, the excellent pay and benefits are welcome bonuses as well.

-One of my most notorious accomplishments involves a run in with the Supreme Chancellor of the Republic where I was charged by the empire to "deal" with him. This event truly alerted the entire galaxy to my presence and skill as a skilled bounty hunter. Secondly, I helped the Empire dethrone Malgus the betrayer when he tried to proclaim himself Emperor. This achievement sits high on my list because it showed that I have the capacity to defeat one of the most ferocious warriors in the galaxy, a Sith Lord. This achievement proves that I can stand toe to toe with any opponent in the galaxy due to my skills with a blaster. Finally, my most beloved accomplishment lies in the title "Grand Champion of the Great Hunt' wherein I proved myself as one of if not the most capable bounty hunter in the Galaxy.

-All of these accomplishments were achieved through the dedicated and meticulous work ethic that I apply to every job I take on. I do whatever it takes to keep the reputation of myself and, when the occasion calls for it, my employers intact. I'm wiling to let nothing stand in the way of me and the job that puts credits in my bank.

-I have a strong moral compass when it comes to matters that don't conflict with the job, but my employer can always rest assured that I can be counted on to deliver. You need only look at my track record for proof of my ability to do "questionable" things.

-Based on Czerka's policies I would ensure that the situation would be taken care of with no harm coming to Czerka's image. Whether that means ensuring that the experiment stays in its confines, returning it to its confines, or regrettably exterminating it (if appropriate). Then, if necessary, I would inform a higher up about the incompetence and carelessness displayed by this "esteemed colleague".

CZ-198 Application - Security Officer

Who I am:

I am Julius_Caesar, Son of the Julio-Claudian Family. I was born in 100 BC on the Italian Peninsula.

Accomplishments:

-I brought the foreign lands of Gaul under the banner of Rome

-I vanquished the mighty General Pompey and united the Roman Empire into a single state, under my glorious Dictatorship.

-I started the line of the Great Emperors of Rome, through my Great-Nephew Octavian (Augustus) Caesar.

Extra Accomplishments:

-My Father was a god

-I was kidnapped by pirates in the Aegean Sea, I then released my self and crucified the Pirates

- I was Consul of Rome

- I was Governor of the Provence of Gaul

-I was General of the Roman Legions in Gaul

How I did it:

I am the son of a god, I can do what ever the hell I want

Moral Compass:

To hell with morals, I was Emperor of the Roman Empire, I don't need morals.

Situation Question:

Let the experiment escape, after the experiment has been subdued, use our senatorial contacts to justify a Law Suit against the company that made the Confines, take them over and monopolize the imprisonment industry.

JOB - Organism Handler

CZ-198 Application - from URROD

I is URROD! I is vonderful and smartestest being in all Galaxy. I want CZerka as mine family name becoz I no have family. I is URROD. URROD sound Scary. URROD CZerka sound Bloodcurdling!!!

I vant to be Organism Handler bacoz I handle all organizm eazy peazy! I handle Nexu wiz my big Cannon - "Olga" :wea_09:, I smash Sand Deamon with big Boom Grenade :wea_11: , I tear puny Ortolan elephant man nose with my hand and use as hat - keep ears warm.

- I eat 54 Vercupti of sgazza boleruue in 30 minutes !!!

- Once I kiss beautifull Chevin girl. Here photo: Emily

- I rip 237 Ortolan nose in 1 day. Make stew! Eat goood! :tran_tongue:

I take Kazoo. With Kazoo make Ortolan mating noise. Ortolan elephant man come. I rip nose!

I no need compass. I haz Galactic Pozition Systema!

I eat cocktail and I eat snack. If the excrement try and eat my cocktail, I smash with my forck stick :wea_13: Make Shish Kebab later. Eat gooood!

I wait for family CZerca name very soon or I come to handle all you Organisms with my Big Canon Olga :wea_09:!

Love URROD

URROD,

Your enthusiasm is noted. I was particularly impressed with your Kazoo skills and how you can handle organism "eazy peazy." I have forwarded Mr. Blys your application. If you are brought into our family, we do request that you leave your Ortolan stew at home... Unless it is a part of your research of course.

On a side note, Emily is a lucky lady!

Droid Technician: Under supervision of Lead Technician, qualified applicants will guide the assembly and programming of state-of-the-art droids. Requires a strong understanding of motivators, complex circuitry, and combat algorithms.

1. I am a Jedi Knight who has always worked to the fullest extent to uphold the morals of the Republic and protect its people. I want to join Czerka because they have a huge influence on the galaxy from the conflicts between the Republic and the Empire to the lives of everyday people. Even I, have found how useful Czerka products can be.

2. I have accomplished much since becoming a Jedi Knight: I have traveled the galaxy and defeated Darth Malgus who threatened to take over the entire galaxy with his power, killed the Emperor of the Sith and stopped their Tyranny on the galaxy once and for all, liberated Makeb from Hutt control and saved its citizens from genocide, killed countless Sith and Imperials on their quest for slavery and power, and become a Jedi Master of great skill with high praise from Satele Shan herself.

3. I followed the Jedi Code and trusted in the Force to guide me through each of these achievements. By becoming one with the Force, I stayed calm and got through the many troubles plaguing me and the galaxy.

4. I would say I have a strong moral compass, I always ensure that killing is a last resort, that anyone can be turned to the light. This would not get in the way of my work normally, but if I must do something questionable I will ensure that I know the consequences of my actions before attempting it and be ready to stop it so another Tatooine disaster is averted.

5. Go over their head and tell their supervisor the issue and that should anyone die the company will lose money as well.

Please consider me for this position as I think it a privilege to work for such an esteemed and influential company. This job will give me the ability to create better droids both for the war effort and everyday life which will earn Czerka trillions of credits.

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

As a pursuer of knowledge, and being Czerka in the prime line of technology, and biological research for many long years, in my understanding there would be a mutual intrest in working close. My line of work made me search some ancient and undiscovered technology such as the rakata, but it dosen't end there I have discovered some ancient artifacts that such go to an exaustive examination. I also think that my power should be an major asset to the hole Czerka family. Mobility isn't a problem, I have a huge fleet at my command. My exploration on dark Temples should give you an unprecedent understanding of the powers in the galaxy. That's why you should consider me to research contributor.

Plus I can handle every sort of environements, biologycal terrors, and nightmare beasts, due some of my experiments you will see I gained an incomparable resistance, and power. I think everyone knows what happened in Corelia Kagath

I have conquered by my own my place in the dark council, I have also been considered one of the voss by one of the mistyques.

I have unveiled several secrets of the dark side, and I have rescued one of the diying members of Dashade species.

Although I have face3d many large creatures over my carrer, terror from beyond and Dread Guards were the hardest ones I came across, on the same subject I wass the one that rescued the dread guards, I wanted to see the effect they had on me they had none.

Also in my recent travels I had to single handedly pick a group of cientists, and moffs, and win a three sided war against republic and the hutt cartel, at the same time as i saved planet makeb. With the recent news of emperor's wrath there's instability, and with that maybe a close collaboration with you would help me strenghten my positin.

I work with my philosophy that work has to be done. If you worked in my line of work you would see that unbeatable odds are an everyday subject, so the challanges that are provided make you rethink this question.

I tend to do the things the smart way, and go through every option to realize which gives you the best and less costly outcome. But if things don't go acordingly to plan... well mesures have to be taken. My record speaks by itself and one way or another I will always achive my objectives, no matter how.

Questionable by who? Not me for sure, I have done several questionable things (I released the dreadguards. And may or may not ensembled one of the most destructive weapons ever built, It can destroy entire fleets It's AWSOME!) so my moral compass tend to point to what i want. So good bad it's not a linear thing, don't trust that jedi shananigans. Through power your chains are broken and it's the only way to be free.

Well we can eat later, Grab your double-bladed lightsaber and sneak out to see what happens, If he Breaks out well...THIS IS CZERKA!

Applicant Name: Kogara

Position: Organism Handler

CZ-198 Application

I am very interested in what I have been hearing about the Czerka family. In particular I am intrigued that you do not, unlike my own Twi’lek parents, sell your children off to slavery. I seek a family that understands my non-slavery needs.

a) I recently made a bundle as a dancer at a private party on Nal Hutta. I can now afford a Tie Break Card for my pazaak deck.

b) Oh and I finally got all the knots out of Broonmark’s hair. And I even put in a few braids. Broony seems pleased; but all he does is grunt a lot, so who knows.

c) Only days ago, I acquired my first assassination droid. I set him to the task of terminating all the cobwebs and their respective denizens off the ship. He whined that I wasn’t “challenging” him enough, but when I pulled a furry 8-legger out of his very own servo-motor, he shut up pretty darn quick.

I like to think I am very good at finding the path of least resistance, especially when it involves locating a heart with my sword. My life goal is a job requiring minimal effort, with maximum gain. So I guess you might say I’m a min/maxer.

To be honest, I have no clue what moral compass means. Is it like chloral fungus? ‘Cause I picked that up at a cantina on Tatooine not long ago. My tentacles still itch, good for nothing Quinn.

I have no esteemed colleagues, but hypothetically, if I did, I would of course set Vette to guarding said experiment while I continued to wine and dine.

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

Let me start of by telling you that my name is xxlegionxx, I have 5 recruiting a jawa soon so(6) companions.I am(was) the emperors wrath at one point. And i have full experience in tanking everything.I have the third best gear in the galaxy.I saved an entire planet, and i am a sith pure blood.

I killed my own master in 1v1 combat,I once served the emperor himself,and i am second in command of a guild.

Yes, i will go until death to make sure that nobody reaches inside the facility.

Yes, i do i know what is right from wrong but i will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

I would make sure that no-body gets hurt and would try to contain it asap.Also i would make sure that colleague would get punished for his mistake that he made.

Edited by shadigone

Positions filed for:

Biochemical Engineer, Organism Handler, Research Contributor

Because every family needs an eccentric who dares to dream the world-shattering dream. It needs a man who takes things that extra parsec, like not just creating a devistating city-razer, but making that lazer imprint the Czerka logo in said city's charred remains. It needs a man who, when hounded by the masses asking why the galaxy needs a Rancor that can shoot laser missles from his eyes, can boldly respond "Why not?"

1) Created a portable molecular vaporizor that cannot be deflected by the force. I named it after the last thing usually uttered by it's victims: The OH-SITH-9000.

2) Created said Rancor that can shoot laser missles out of his eyes, and he also makes a mean Corellian Brandy. His name is Horace and he is a real treat at dinner parties. Makes clean up a cinch too.

3) Collaborated with the brilliant Whipid scientist Dr. Tarnac Ugrotuu to make a new brand of intoxicant that makes a person attracted to the first being of the opposite sex they lay eyes on. As a side bar, also coined the term "Whipid-Ugly."

I do everything with a hearty smile and a can do attitude. I always deliver and get results. Nothing is off the table.

Well, nothing except working with Whipids - I currently have a severe phobia of them. Purely professional, of course.

Questionable? My good man, this is SCIENCE! The very foundation of science is to seek answers to questions, not run away from them! What scientist worth his salt would run the other way the first time he is asked if it's possible to make an exploding friction-triggered prophylactic? Hell of a way to go out with a bang, I say!

Well, I can't let the gad show me up now, can I? I'll just have my newest experiment wipe the floor with his experiment and claim it was all a show in order to showcase my latest invention. And then I'd go have one of those complimentary cookiees I've been eyeing. Horace can handle cleanup.

CZ-198 Application

Droid Technician: Under supervision of Lead Technician, qualified applicants will guide the assembly and programming of state-of-the-art droids. Requires a strong understanding of motivators, complex circuitry, and combat algorithms.

As a Jedi I relay my droids, in every aspect of my work. Having re-programed and re-built over fifty droids of different origins, I feel working at Czerka in a controlled environment will help me understand, how droids are supposed to function.

As the owner of HK-51, and some fifty other droids, I feel that working directly for Czerka will enhance my understanding of how droids work in a controlled environment. This will allow me to optimize my droids to maximum efficiency in combat against meat bags, er enemy combatants.

Last I have use the latest tech to scan complex droids to better understand them.

I personally optimized a HK-51 combat protocols from 75.31 % to 98.6 % efficiency.

I disassembled a Gree super droid, for parts while it was trying to kill me.

I achieved Red Rhombus, Silver Acute, and Black Bisector with the Gree.

You do what it takes to get the mission done, period.

I'm asked on a daily basis to do questionable things. Some times people don't like the results, but the problem goes away one way or another.

Get some popcorn and analyze the how it breaks out, so that part of security can be fixed in the future. Then vent the atmosphere in the area where the experiment is. Yes it will be a mess to clean up but it is better than having to clean up another rakghoul outbreak.

Overall I'm just someone looking for fun and adventure... and boat loads of creds. I'm not looking to become the face of the company. I'd leave that to someone else, I'd much rather stay in the shadows, and out of the lime light. As for the why? Why not? Czerka has been around for centuries. The Republic and the Empire, and the Hutt's have been around for millennia, and those three 'groups' are so split and chaotic, the left hand is so busy beating the snot out of the left, while the kidney's are getting kicked by the foot... and ... crap. Forgot where I was going with that, but hey, some actual structure would be nice.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of.

Three? That's all you want? Geez, so many to choose from... I don't want to give away all my secrets... Okay here's something you could use.

1: I have manipulated multiple planets into thinking that I'm not only fighting on their side, but that I'm actually a hero to their efforts. Simply by minor stretching of truths, and altering perceptions of how events actually played out while pursuing my own interests. This of course has led to having made connections to people in high positions that owe me their lives, careers, and even namesake first born children.

2: After Darth Malgus attempted to form a "New Empire" and invaded the ice planet Ilum, mine was the only ship that was able to slip in undetected by both sides of the battle, and smuggle out some of those precious crystals that make those light sword thingies so powerful. While most of that surplus has been offloaded... for the right price your scientists might be able to get their hands on some for their own weapons research.

3: Without revealing any names... so far the list of people who have gotten the better of me is very very short. Most of whom are no longer breathing. The one's who are, do so only because they now serve me in one manner or another. The ability to turn your enemy into your ally was a skill I'd learned at a young age.

3: How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Success is the only option. Failure is just an excuse for weakness, and/or stupidity. Even if the events don't turn out the way I might have originally intended, doesn't mean I failed. So "whatever it takes" or "means to an end" are words someone would use when they feel they have to cross a line. I move the line to suit the situation to my favor.

Do you like repeating yourself? Because I don't. I think my previous answer applies well to this question. But in the interests of disclosure, I'll indulge you. With what I know of the company *cough* Tattooine *cough cough*, I don't see that there would be anything questionable that would be asked of me. However, in the hypothetical that such a thing did happen, I'd likely accomplish the desired result, but I'd do so in a way that benefits me, and shows the ignorance of the person making the request.

I keep my sabbacc face on while the experiment successfully escapes as I was the one who orchestrated it's escape why I established my alibi. My inept colleague becomes discredited, and I swoop in to subdue the experiment. All this done to show that my colleague was taking the wrong path in his experiments, and refused to acknowledge my contributions, and revel weaknesses of the experiment and give detailed reports on how to correct those weaknesses.

-Ariem