Can someone explain the bolstering in Warzones or Link me by any chance?

Sanchpanza

Hey all,

Exactly as the thread said. I pre-ordered SWTOR late and haven't caught up on all the game mechanics yet.

I saw bolstering mentioned in another thread, and I'd really like to know how it works!

I googled STWOR Bolster/Bolstering but all the links were to the old forum and dead :(

From what I've gathered it seems like it's going to make PvP a MUCH more fun experience if you can jump in at any level and be on equal terms with people!

Cheers :)

Edited by Sanchpanza

Everyone get boosted to Level 50 BASE stats... Same goes for your abilities they all scale to level 50 base damage

Think of it as being level 50 in crap gear and haven't bothered spending talents nor training skills. xD

Edited by Elshagan

Everyone get boosted to Level 50 BASE stats... Same goes for your abilities they all scale to level 50 base damage

Think of it as being level 50 in crap gear and haven't bothered spending talents nor training skills. xD

Is this the case if you're in a lower level warzone too? :)

Ah okay!

Thanks for all the info guys! The class I'm thinking of playing first supposedly (according to the guide I read) has most of it's skills in place by level 20, so I guess that's when I'll probably hit the warzones :D

(Thinking of playing a Sith Inquisitor: Assassin advanced role, just because the storyline at the beginning had me cackling evilly... *looks shifty, wondering if he's given away his dark-side tendencies*)