In-game Items you Want to Return

EricMusco

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Planet level gear. Some of the sets were quite interesting but now that leveling is so fast it is nigh impossible to collect them anymore, unless you want to farm the security chests on the planet. No one uses the gear that drops from mobs anyway so why not go back to gear appropriate to the planet rather than your level.

Legacy gear tokens. I know they exist, but the ability to get them is lost to most players, even someone like me that has been keeping on top of that kind of thing. I have a toon that has a collection of some tokens, but I have only two or three full sets of legacy gear. I have only one full set of each type (inheritance and birthright) for one class.

I don't know if the tokens can be acquired anymore or not. If not, they need to make a return. Whether it's a box that gives a random token and costs Command Tokens, or can be directly purchased for Command Tokens doesn't matter to me. As long as they can be acquired again, and with greater ease. I used to spend the daily comms on the boxes that the different vendors had, and used them to get the legacy tokens. It was the easiest way to get them. I don't want them for appearance designer, I want them for game play and to complete the sets I do have.

Also, all the old moddable gear sets, even if it's just the shell, or a non-moddable green craftable variant. The sets I refer to are the RD, TT, etc. type gear sets. I have a vast collection of that stuff, but I have a full set of about one or two. I like their looks and would love to have them for appearance designer.

How about adding the old planetary mob drop sets (Adarian Padded, Adarian Layered, etc) to Collections so you don't have to collect a full set for each character you want to use them on. They are now really only collectable out of security chests and that takes a very long time to do.

Also make it so that armor items in collections can be added one piece at a time. You can keep the unlock (or transfer to inventory) tied to a full set but it would be nice if you didn't have to tie up inventory slots while waiting to collect the other parts of the set.

Planet level gear. Some of the sets were quite interesting but now that leveling is so fast it is nigh impossible to collect them anymore, unless you want to farm the security chests on the planet. No one uses the gear that drops from mobs anyway so why not go back to gear appropriate to the planet rather than your level.

Yesw. It's become VERY difficult now to get them.

Interstellar Privateer Jacket.

This game is based on "Star Wars" and since that Zakuul story it's been getting *Away from exactly what brings people here. That outfit is one of the most "Star Wars" direct items in the market. People come for that name and have stayed for that how is getting further and further away from what attracts people good for business. Cleaning out the Star Wars items in the CM so they can be replaced by Zakuul and or post Zakuul merchandise can only diminish what the customers came looking for.

• 2 months later...

Please figure out a way to bring back the Makeb Gazebo - not the pergola which is still available but the actual Gazebo even if it means bringing back the original quest on Makeb that made it possible to obtain it. I was out of game at the time of the appeal so even though I obtained the original goals and didn't get the reward I missed the grace period for it.

I have been an active subscriber since pre-launch and it makes me nuts not to be able to get this item.

Hey folks,

Over time, we have received quite a few reports from players of items that used be available in-game, that no longer are. We don't mean Cartel Market items, but items that used to be available on vendors or from drops, etc. We are doing planning around some Mission rewards coming up and we thought this might be a good opportunity to try to get some forgotten items back in.

Here is what we are looking for. What are some in-game items that are no longer available that you would like to see come back, for the following categories:

• Mounts
  • Mini-pets
  • Stronghold Decorations
  • etc.

For this feedback thread we are currently not looking for weapon or armor set suggestions.

Let us know your thoughts!

-eric

The speeder mount that was rewarded in Ligh Vs Dark Event (white speeder) please!

Would for god's sake love to see finally the return of the old battlemaster-forcemystic/master Armorset (Old sorc-lvl 50 pvp set, original and full) They already brought back old battlemaster and columi armorsets in the command crates or for crafting skills but NOT the old Sorc-pvp set! Its a shame, it literally seems they just refuse to bring back especially that set.

Time to bring it back though, Bioware. PLEASE!

Besides that:

- Old armor and weaponsets in general need to come back. (Champion sets etc.) Do it like Blizzard and give us an option to buy them with marks or something like that from Vendors. Removing items is in general a bad idea.

- Old, unique titles. Avaible from other sources then OPs or from the CM. Old class titles like someone below me mentioned.

- Class related legacy titles/titles in general. "Force Entity" for Force Users and so on, avaible through questchains or achievements.

- Mounts for achievements or quests (like the first Tauntaun from Hoth back then)

- We need in general more rewards from actual PLAYING the game instead of BUYING them from the CM.

Edited by Jesseriah

I want those beta titles that was removed due to either snowflake whining (General) or stupid "it's a spoiler"-reasons (Hand of Jadus) back. Generally, i want more class and story specific titles, especially in regards of story choices.

I'd like the ability to:

• Obtain the Test Server titles again

• Remove the "Razer Promotion" crystal from counting towards 100% completion, or give players a way to obtain them.

• Remove the mini-pets that were from obscure non-swtor game promotions from counting towards 100% completion, or give players a way to obtain them.

• Return all "named" purple & orange gear that has been removed over the years.

Addendum: Fix the non-existent drop rate for named items due to the level-sync loot table issue. Ask me for a more in depth explanation if needed.

Edited by Holocron