[Relic of Residual Mending]

[Relic of Residual Mending] 72 endurance, equip: Healing an ally has a 50% chance to resotre an additional 426 health over 3 sec, this effect can only occer once every 20 sec, and shares the limit with similair healing effects, its not very great for us healers. i feel that we have been gimped on a relic here. we ran HM 16 man KP last night, a couple of wipes but it was fun. i got this relic and its not even close to being par with the tank/dps relics. most of the ppl that have gotten this item already had went back to thier older relic, power/crit even pvp relics, for this item here if it was double the amount of heals so 850 over 6 sec would make it much more usfull and more inticeing to use. not 100% this should have been posted in the FL/Ops forums. but i guess it will have to work.

a lil more effort is all we ask for Bioware, u can stomp them other MMOs u just need to try.

With nothing but passive stam that is an incredibly weak item. 426 every 20 seconds? Maybe if the internal cooldown was dropped to 10 sec or like you said the healing was doubled.

Otherwise you're going to gain more overall healing from having passive crit/power from another relic, along with whatever other cooldown effect it might have.

It would be nice if the ICD on the relic was closer to what it is for the the tanking and dps relics or if it just healed for a whole lot more. Although if they increased the healing it would have to be substantial to justify the cooldown.

400-500 healing every 20 seconds just isn't enough. You get more HPS by spamming Purge. That's just sad when it comes to nightmare loot.