Bubble Stun/Heal build for PvP?

kyleni

Go up to bubble and then the rest in Healing. You'll get healing trance.

Yeah now that it takes 5-6 hits to kill a sage they are all crying. BTW the bubble helps but if the team sucks it just doesnt help. I just lost yet healed for over 400K. Then again when I'm getting hit for 5-7k I can't even heal that fast.

Thanks for the help. I just need anything to survive the onslaught of war hero melee at level 50 as they roll their face over their keyboard at me. In theory I'm thinking it would be more beneficial to have a few extra seconds alive than having a AoE ultimate heal that takes so long to cast your teammates walk out of it most of the time. Getting hit for 40% HP by Smash is not fun! Edited by kyleni

Thanks for the help. I just need anything to survive the onslaught of war hero melee at level 50 as they roll their face over their keyboard at me. In theory I'm thinking it would be more beneficial to have a few extra seconds alive than having a AoE ultimate heal that takes so long to cast your teammates walk out of it most of the time. Getting hit for 40% HP by Smash is not fun!

Yeah, the stunning bubbles are awesome, and a fantastic counter to the huge number of leaping smash monkeys currently dominating 50 PvP. I dread the day they will be nerfed. Hopefully the nerf will at least keep the stun effect for bubbles we apply to ourselves.

Yeah played tonight and getting 5-7k hits 3-4x in a row, your DEAD! The bubble at least makes them go a few more hits.

I read how everyone is complaining about the bubble stun. It's Like the sage isn't as much of a puncing bag (A little) and everyone cries foul. It's funny how every team right now likes to have at least 1 sage/sorc with bubble stun.

i play one, and i' think it should not stun when cast on friendlies.

The tk tree could use some other buffs though for those who like to use that tree vs heal.

Bubble stuns constantly during a game makes it not much fun. The smash monkey crap isn't cool either. That also needs tweaked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I really hope bubble stun doesn't get nerf, it actually makes sages a pain to kill instead of a free HK.

That being said the bubble is pretty easy to counter.

They have already said they won't take it away for the caster. They will probably change the way it works for allies.

• 5 weeks later...
So I've been reading about the bubble stun talent being of an annoyance to melee classes etc, is there a viable healing focused build while obtaining the stun bubble?

I take all I need from the healing tree up to healing trance then go up tele to get the stun bubbles. I have found that salvation is almost useless in pvp because:

1. People have to stay in it for quite a long time for it to be useful

2. When you do place it the other team will AOE the **** out of it so your teammates don't entirely benefit from it at all.