Thirsty Thursdays with The King

Krixarcs

Holla cater-cousins!

thy did value cousin and adv'rsary hast hath decided to starteth a weekly nonce in which the most bloodthirsty 'mongst us shall receiveth a chance to knap the coronet of of the reigning king. In this gl'rious battleth f'r the throne, thee may bringeth as many allies as thee needeth. On some occasions i shall beest 'longside fusty comrades such as mendac dixarcs and flux. On oth'r days i may beest flying solo.

>>>>>>>>>>>> Starforge Thursday 9 PM EST every week

Edited by Krixarcs

Or, as Despon and Mikaboshi call you, the King of Comedy.

Krixarc, Okuu-Chan, Carlose and Bacon vs Drakolich, Verain, Violet and whoever else he runs with. That would be one hell of a scrim.

Very well. I know I am no match for thee, but if you are willing to play on Satele Shan I am up for a game against the King himself. Though I could also just run a stock ship on Starforge, it probably won't make any difference given the skill gap. Hopefully Carlose and Bacon will be active this week.

Edited by Loadsamonie

Well as usual you were a no show for your own challenge.

I waited around for 90 minutes just playing games to pass the time. I should have known better...

lol R U serious bro? I make post well in advanced and here nothing but crickets for a week and i ask u personally for a discord invite and u ignore me and now youre mad give me a break

how am i supposed to know anyone is coming when u give me the silence treatment lol. i had better things to do, just finished playing darts

Edited by Krixarcs

• 4 months later...