Bandwidth Consumption?

SoloThreat

Hello, I was just curious if anyone knows how many gigabytes of bandwidth this game takes up per hour of play. I don't have access to view my daily consumption so I have to ballpark it and knowing this information would be very help full in determining how much of my allowed gigabytes i am using.

Iirc as I have used a dongle in the past to play many mmo's I have not used much more than 200mb per session usually 6-8 hours and some times this is with ventrilo also active.

Very little data unless patching is sent and received on your connection as it is only metrics that are needed the games main software is on your pc.

Hello, I was just curious if anyone knows how many gigabytes of bandwidth this game takes up per hour of play. I don't have access to view my daily consumption so I have to ballpark it and knowing this information would be very help full in determining how much of my allowed gigabytes i am using.

This game won't even use close to one GB per hour. Unless you have very, very low bandwidth caps (like 2GB a month), you should be more than OK.

To put it into perspective, loading Youtube once probably takes more bandwidth than playing this game for ten minutes.

Edited by Leadlian