Auck

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1.) They did give plenty of information

2.) I don't see how having a list now or 2-3 days ago would change anything - maybe ppl would start revolting earlier but I'm pretty sure once the list was released the QQers would QQ because their own server wasn't listed.

If they would have told me this back in March I would be unsubbed for months now. They kept this from us because they KNEW people were paying while waiting. If people knew this fiasco would happen they would have cancelled a long time ago. Its called a bait and switch in the con artist world. Now they say just keep checking back and oh ya dont unsub while you are waiting. Sorry BW but I am not waiting anymore. Im sick of being a sucker always falling for Biowares scams.

Why would i want to go to a server of THEIR choosing. I'm paying for this "mmo" game (which by itself is stupid, paying for a mmo with 10 ppl online at peak times... but you know i kept hope inside! :p) and this entitles me to "masssive" amounts of people to play with. Let me tell you something, 10 people isnt massive.... 50 people isnt massive... hell 200 people isnt massive at all.

I'm sure a lot of you are already to atached to this game (which is what BW knows) to look at it as it realy is.

You can all do and think what you want, but personaly i draw the line here. I'm not going to wait for them to tell me where to go and what to do (or remain in an empty server) lol. BW bunch of F******

ByeBye. :D

What's a good estimate for how long it will it take for all servers to be eligible for transfers?

This is all i want to know and i can't seem to get this question answered on these forums.

I'm taking a neutral stance, so if you are a covert BW/EA employee or a forum ball buster, please understand your furious anger shouldn't be directed at me.

My question is, what is good estimation for how long it will take to get every server eligible for transfer? Will it be finished by the end of today? Will it take a week? A month?

Based on how other games have done this, what would be a good estimate?

Thank you.

Probably a few months I guess

If this ends up as "successful" as staggered early access.......... the game will be shut down by Christmas this year.

I'm willing to bet you $100 that the game will not be shutdown by Christmas. PM me for contact info.

You people are really impatient. The transfers were told to be on the begining of the summer and we are at 12th of June and this is just the first round of servers and you are whining in a extremely way. Just take a pill and relax. If in 2 - 3 weeks havent appearead more servers for the transfers, then complain. Edited by Shaligal

Whoa! Hold the phone! Blizzard is not a knight in shining armor like you put them. They have problems, plenty. You play D3 Release? Oh right nobody could because the servers were going haywire! Remember Vanilla Launch? I do, it was disastrous. Maintenance every single day with downtimes for hours. BC launch was no better. WotLK had huge lagg issues in the beginning. They finally got it right towards the end of WotLK and into Cata. Blizzard is not perfect. Nobody is perfect. Chill out.

They sold 3.5 million copies. It was only 1 day (launch day) you couldnt login. Blizzard gets stuff done. Bioware makes excuses. Its that simple.

Why would i want to go to a server of THEIR choosing. I'm paying for this "mmo" game (which by itself is stupid, paying for a mmo with 10 ppl online at peak times... but you know i kept hope inside! :p) and this entitles me to "masssive" amounts of people to play with. Let me tell you something, 10 people isnt massive.... 50 people isnt massive... hell 200 people isnt massive at all.

I'm sure a lot of you are already to atached to this game (which is what BW knows) to look at it as it realy is.

You can all do and think what you want, but personaly i draw the line here. I'm not going to wait for them to tell me where to go and what to do (or remain in an empty server) lol. BW bunch of F******

Later dude!

This was a bold move with very bad risk results - 4 USA server ? what will the other 100 plus servers do with our crappy populations? I think you may have interpreted the quote incorrectly - it is not The needs of the few out weigh the needs of the many. Hey , good try though, not really.

The many are still needy. save us BW

****, wrong quote

Edited by SGadara

Honestly... I didn't want to be in the first round. Let them be the guinea pigs and "bug test" transfers for the rest of us. Or, even if nothing goes wrong, this first wave will let the rest of us know what to expect and how to best prepare for our transfers, when they come up.

All i want to know is, how long before all the servers are eligible for transfer? Whats a good estimation please?

Based on how other games have done this, how long should it take?

The devs in other games are actually competent and know what they are doing. So..yeah..no estimate for you. They prolly have no clue.

Keep ignoring your problems BioWare/EA

Keep up the nice hypocrite smiles and laid back attitude during interviews and game videos. And drive the rest of that community to the ground.

Keep it up, one day at a time !!!!

Good job on offering transfers out of FOUR US servers when TWENTY need one.

Why don't you transfer?

I thought I’d seen it all with people QQing on these forums, but this thread is brilliant. It makes good reading for someone who understands that this is a process that is done in stages.

It amazes me the ignorance of some people and their inability to read or understand how this will be done.

This is a process that should have been worked on since December. Unless Bioware was completely ignorant and did not want to even think of the possibility of servers dieing.

I think ppl aound here are not blind and can read.

I find it funny that this is the first reply to this thread, yet there is about 52 pages already of people who can't read.

So people need decaf in the morning.

What's a good estimate for how long it will it take for all servers to be eligible for transfers?

That would be the Paid Transfer service and who knows when that will be available. What we have here is a "Do-it-yourself" server merge. You will not be able to transfer off a Destination server. That would defeat BWs purpose of this event.

1.) They did give plenty of information

2.) I don't see how having a list now or 2-3 days ago would change anything - maybe ppl would start revolting earlier but I'm pretty sure once the list was released the QQers would QQ because their own server wasn't listed.

No they didn't give us plenty of information or there wouldn't have been any confusion as to what was going to happen.

I never said they should have give us the list 2-3 day easier I was talking about posting a plan of what they aim to do with servers which could have been posted today so people who are not on the first wave at least know which server they maybe transferring to.

I am kind of hoping to find out if I will be allowed to move or not before my 6 days of active subs are up so I know to resub or wait till I can transfer.

All we can do at this point is keep waiting, but 4NA servers per day will be a joke, and we dont even know that, ¨regular basics¨ could mean 2 or 3 days, people was waiting for transfers for over a month, and they lost the patience. We really need some clarification about ¨regular basics¨

Why does everyone think that more servers should be available, right the hell now? Why do people think that is a good idea? Why????

When you start a new complex process why would you start with a HUGE chunk?

Seriously let us look at this logically:

Start with 20 servers, 10 O 10 D, so if something ****s up, if the server transfer starts a forest fire and king kong appears with a grenade launcher on fleet it only effects a small number of servers.

You people are really impatient. The transfers were told to be on the begining of the summer and we are at 12th of June and this is just the firsts round of servers and you are whining in a extremely way. Just take a pill and relax. If in 2 - 3 weeks havent appearead more servers for the transfers, then complain.

So I should sub for another month on the off chance they may select my server? Really? After Ive already been subbing for the past 4 months because they said they were doing transfers. If they had been upfront about it and said only 1 east coast pve server would be eligible I would have cancelled months ago. Bait and switch. I have every right to complain I am not paying them another month because they are too incompetent to program code which they get paid for. Any other business but MMOs this company would have went under months ago.

As this is moving too fast to keep up with not sure if this has been posted yet or not, You have MORE THAN ONE CHOICE for a destination server once you are able to start the transfer process. Once you choose a character to transfer it gives u a fairly decent list of servers to move to. For instance my characters I am moving are on Keller's Void and eventho it says move to Jedi Covenant, once I chose a character to move I was able to choose Canderous Ordo as a destination server where the rest of my characters are. Not saying every server everyone wants will be there but there is more than one two or even 5 choices (PVE US servers)