Assassin Gear/Professions

akshtray

Two questions:

- Does Assassin and Sorcerer gear share stats? i.e will we be fighting for/using the same gear?

- From a gear (armor) crafting perspective (for self sufficiency) what would be the best professions (combinations) for me to go with?

Sorry if the questions are of a fairly simple nature. I have not really played in Beta but am looking forward when I receive my EGA invite.

Thanks.

Yes, to a degree they share the same stats. Both wear light armor, and both have their primary (and most useful stat) as willpower. All classes will want endurance as it gives you your health pool. That said, if someone is a tanking assassin (like myself), you will tend to want the items with higher END:WILL ratio, and sorcerers will want a higher WILL:END ratio.

The secondary stats are pretty self-explanatory...

Edit: Either take Synthweaving to make force armor, or take Cybertech to make mods to slot into armor that you acquire. Each of these has a gathering skill and mission skill that goes with it, and the codex in-game can easily help you with that.

Edited by DarthMaben

Yes, to a degree they share the same stats. Both wear light armor, and both have their primary (and most useful stat) as willpower. All classes will want endurance as it gives you your health pool. That said, if someone is a tanking assassin (like myself), you will tend to want the items with higher END:WILL ratio, and sorcerers will want a higher WILL:END ratio.

The secondary stats are pretty self-explanatory...

Edit: Either take Synthweaving to make force armor, or take Cybertech to make mods to slot into armor that you acquire. Each of these has a gathering skill and mission skill that goes with it, and the codex in-game can easily help you with that.

Thanks for the answers. Definitely gives me a good idea on both stats and professions.

From the 'bolded' text above, my guess would be that melee dps assassins would go with a higher WILL:END ratio as well, correct?

Thanks again.

Thanks for the answers. Definitely gives me a good idea on both stats and professions.

From the 'bolded' text above, my guess would be that melee dps assassins would go with a higher WILL:END ratio as well, correct?

Thanks again.

Yes, as the Will gives them more force damage and crit chance.

go cybertech, every1 is gunna need earings. you will get better gear by looting. so what if you run BT 4 times for your chest piece and weapon. by lvl 19 they will start to wear out anyway.

K no more responses to this thread, go cybertech, or medtech, and make 500 creds a pop.

No moar more moar replies, let this die plox........