View Single Post

DeannaVoyager
06.25.2019 , 06:49 AM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Visorknight View Post
Many of us have made our own guilds as well. Why should i quit my own guild to join other larger guilds for the sake of conquest? This game encourages making small and new guilds right? Current conquest reward system punishes people from creating new guilds and family size guilds from growing as people are leaving small and medium guilds just to join large guilds to farm conquest rewards which is not fair.

At a logic standpoint, being in a small guild you miss out on millions of credits worth of rewards weekly in opportunity cost. That is the price to pay for being in a small guild, which doesnt seems right.
If you want to play solo, you get solo rewards. It's YOUR PERSONAL CHOICE. When other people choose to play together with their friends and/or family to get group rewards, it is not an exploit, it is their personal choice to do so.

It has also been stated several times that it takes one person to cap medium yield, 2-3 to cap large yield. I repeat: One person to cap medium yield, 2-3 to cap large yield. How is that "unfair" to small guilds? Conquest has never been this easy for small and 1-man guilds. Never. I am starting to believe you are just a troll because nobody can seriously be that stupid.