Assassin Ability, Tactical Item, and Set Bonus Feedback

EricMusco

Sorry? So I stun one target for 2 seconds making this small DR effectively worth 4 second? Why?

Or should I go Rambo in the middle of a bunch of enemies to benefit from it?

I don't understand, next.

Small note on 'small DR'; 20% DR means an 80k hit turned into 50k damage.

My point though is you forget the use in PvE for this one. Most likely the boss won't get stunned which means you get the full 6s (provided the eric worded it correctly).

Even when someone/something gets stunned you still benefit against the other people/things. There is a grey area between the '1 vs 1' and 'neo vs agent smith'.

Man, you're making me so confused...

If I'm under I'm already protected vs Tech and Force abilities, why would I want to lower someone's accuracy while still extending my Shroud?

I expect a set bonus to work in EVERY situation and this is definitely not the case, aside being not that good anyway.

Because accuracy also lowers melee/ranged overall damage? Not only against you but against the whole raid. Take for example burn phase Dread Council.

So now I have to find two dummies that guard the same node while staying next to each other...

Maybe I misinterpreted this. But dont think you need to zap both in 1 click. I assume you can zap up to a max of 2 instead of the max of 1.

This is still situational ofc. You losing at least 1,5s might mean you fail to cap. Situational but hey ... tacticals are meant like that :)

Ah yes... Our beloved Random Stride that takes us to other planets without the need of starship

Amen :)

You mean every time I activate Dark Ward I reset Phantom Stride?

No. The 'it' in 'pantom stride resets its cooldown' refers to dark ward. This reset is a bit lack luster (although it means you can keep shield against many adds that a eating up all ward stacks). The 5 extra wards are not that useful either I think. Essentially it means a slightly longer uptime on absorption. (or am I missing something here?)

Edited by fire-breath

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The set bonuses look really promising.Most of the tactical items for the Assassin itself are underwhelming and should be utlities, the only one I see being useful and role defining is Shrouding Guard.

Shadow shroud is a good tactical item and might be helpful in certain situation, Shadow ward seems rather pointless, Assassins already get more than enough Dark Wards. Redirected Wrath seems to be promising but how many stacks can we "farm"?

Exhaustion Field and Hungering Blade are useful, but Trashing Terror seems to have a rather low chance to trigger another tick which might make it too pointless to be a tactical item.

Let's use Phantom Stride from the tactical above as an example. The Shadow Step Tactical would give it two charges, so it would work like this. Assuming nothing changes and it maintains its current 30s cooldown. You haven't used it yet and so it has two charges.

You activate Phantom Stride, the ability moves from 2 charges to 1. Behind the scenes a 30 second recharge timer starts. Meaning, 30 seconds later Phantom Stride will regain a charge. During this time, Phantom Stride is still usable as you still have another charge.

If after activating the first Phantom Stride, you decide to activate it again right away, you will no longer have any charges left and the ability will be on cooldown until a charge comes back. Basically ability charges means the amount of times you can use an ability before it is unavailable. It remains unavailable until you regenerate a charge.

-eric

So instead of getting pissed at broken ability once every 30s I can get pissed 2 times for same time. Nice...

Just don't forget to give same love to operatives...

I am a bit confused with the set bonuses. Normally you have a 'set' where you gain more abilities with 2pc/4pc/6pc. However here you just have descriptions of some 'ideas'. Should you have a set piece where you have a certain ability for 2pc (usually a bit weaker), than something for 4pc and then for 6pc. So even if you have one set piece for tank spec, and one for dps spec, you should have at least 6 abilities and grouped together where it makes sense.

With the different abilities you have mentioned, it's hard to get an idea of what it's going to do unless we see the whole set. I'd imagine a tank set piece would have more defensive abilities vs a dps one which will be more offensive.

Furthermore you can break it down to single target dps set bonus vs aoe dps set bonus. Or even hatred set bonus vs deception set bonus, which takes the spec into account.

It still feels like these are vague ideas of what you want to accomplish rather than a concrete idea of what will be.

(I can see Deflecting Slashes, Steely Spike and Projected Shroud being part of 1 set piece. 2PC: Deflecting Slashes, 4PC: Steely Spike, 6PC: Projected Shroud for Darkness spec)

PS: Anyone wondering how charges and timers will work, here is a pic of how it works in WoW. It will most likely be the same here: https://media.wago.io/screenshots/r11CnDRVQ/5be3a8028408824931b74c42.gif. You can see both the first ability and fourth ability have 2 charges.

Edited by Akushii

Let's use Phantom Stride from the tactical above as an example. The Shadow Step Tactical would give it two charges, so it would work like this. Assuming nothing changes and it maintains its current 30s cooldown. You haven't used it yet and so it has two charges.

You activate Phantom Stride, the ability moves from 2 charges to 1. Behind the scenes a 30 second recharge timer starts. Meaning, 30 seconds later Phantom Stride will regain a charge. During this time, Phantom Stride is still usable as you still have another charge.

If after activating the first Phantom Stride, you decide to activate it again right away, you will no longer have any charges left and the ability will be on cooldown until a charge comes back. Basically ability charges means the amount of times you can use an ability before it is unavailable. It remains unavailable until you regenerate a charge.

-eric

Hey musco i am sure you all *********** know that phantom stride is bugged since release and doesnt work 50% of the times and kills you 20% and works around 30% so is that mean you guys are gonna actually fix it or just go full BW and link a set bonus to this while it is bugged?

This is just retarded from a PvP perspective where guarding already is a powerful utility to use, even for dps-specced players.

Also agreed. 50% damage reduction is already a huge defense buff. Imagine mercs, lightning sorcs or any healers guarded by sins.. in addition to their op defenses they will have additional defense cd. This must be removed

wouldn't say 0% here .... in PvE are more than enough adds in bossfights to make it work. Its just situational. Like with pretty much all the bonuses.

In what universe do you live? ..... I would even go as far as to say that this might be a bit to strong in PvE. 20% DR on a 20s cooldown?

For example. Something now hits you with an 80k hit. Using spike reduces this to 50k damage.

Yes, it will make the boss miss attacks.

Welcome to game updates ...? This often happens with a levelcap increase. Old set bonuses will still be there. It will just be outdated with the stats. I think in 4.0 people still used some 3.0 abilities. Or maybe it was 3.0 with 2.0 bonuses. Don't remember anymore.

shadowcraft a tank set? :p

And regardless...... you forget that you need to let go of the idea of 'tank'-sets versus 'dps'-sets.

The set bonus will be tied to the armor shell itself. There are no other stats involved here. (fun trivia fact.. this was exactly how this game worked for a long time :). Only difference is that shells are now gonna be legacy-bound)

Basically, you can use any set bonus without sacrificing dps stats.

What universe do you live in the the correcy question? Only time dps sin can use spike is from start in stealth which is not the opener in pve. It won't be either. Do you even play sin? For dps sin it's completely useless. Yeah I'm taking so much damage in trash that I need healing, tell me one boss that is useful? This is a nerf, maul is the hardest hitting ability, not the discharge, they won't buff it since they add additional discharge. Go play the class then please make a comment about it please.

There is only one dps set bonuses out of four.

Hey folks,

Let's talk about what Spoils of War has in store for the Assassin! Below you will find the Assassin's new ability, the set bonuses that are planned for them, and a list of their new Tactical items. You may see bonuses or tactical items which refer to ability charges. We are introducing new tech in Onslaught which will allow abilities to have multiple charges, meaning you can use them more then once (per charge) and the cooldown will simply add a charge up to the maximum.

Keep in mind that all of this is subject to change

New Ability - Severing Slash

Strikes targets in a cone, dealing weapon damage and slowing their movement speed by 50% for 3 seconds. 12 second cooldown.

Set Bonuses

These bonuses will likely have the high end of piece requirements, such as requiring 4 or 6 pieces. The smaller piece bonuses will be more passive in nature (stat benefits, etc).

• Death Knell - Killing an enemy during Overcharge Saber refreshes the duration of Overcharge Saber. Can occur up to 5 times during one Overcharge Saber.
  • Shadowcraft - Using Phantom Stride from stealth grants a charge of Shadowcraft, causing your next attack to critically hit.
  • Deflecting Slashes - Each target hit by Severing Slash extends Deflection's duration by 1 second.
  • Steely Spike - Using Spike grants you a 20% damage reduction for 6 seconds.
  • Projected Shroud - Using Severing Slash while under Force Shroud lowers the targets accuracy and extends the duration of Force Shroud by 2 seconds.

Tactical Items

This a new item slot coming in Onslaught. You can only wear one Tactical Item at a time.

Assassin

• Shrouding Guard - Force Shroud also applies to any ally you are guarding.
  • Reckless Shadow - Recklessness increases your Force regeneration greatly for a short time.
  • Multitrap - Mind Trap can now affect up to two targets at once.
  • Shadow Step - Phantom Stride now has 2 ability charges.

Darkness

• Shadow Shroud - Using Force Shroud while Dark Ward is active consumes it, but extends the duration of Force Shroud by a quarter of a second for each Dark Ward stack consumed.
  • Shadow Ward - Dark Ward gains 5 additional stacks and Phantom Stride resets its cooldown.
  • Redirected Wrath - Wither generates Redirected Wrath stacks per enemy it hits, increasing your damage reduction by 2.5% per stack for 10 seconds.

Deception

• Discharging Voltage - Severing Slash causes your next Discharge to arc to multiple targets.
  • Burning Bolts - When Reaping Strike hits, it causes its target to burn.
  • High Voltage - Using Voltaic Slash and Lacerate with 2 stacks of Voltage deals additional damage and finishes the cooldown of Ball Lightning.

Hatred

• Hungering Blade - Critically hitting with Leeching Strike resets its cooldown and increases the critical chance of the next Leeching Strike. Stacks up to 3 times.
  • Exhaustion Field - Death Field does 10% more damage to all targets, additional damage to Force Slowed targets, and spreads Force Slow's effects.
  • Thrashing Terror - Creeping Terror has a 10% chance to tick an additional time whenever Thrash deals damage.

As a note, if you are a Shadow player, you can expect to see these set bonuses mirrored for you as well, they are still in process.

Let us know your thoughts! Here are the types of feedback we are looking for. XX seems too strong or too weak. XX Set Bonus combined with XX Tactical seems too strong or too weak. I wish there was a Set Bonus or Tactical that had a specific effect or modified a specific ability not listed. Be as specific as possible in your feedback.

-eric

Deception assassin's tactical items and set bonuses are utterly trash. Killing an enemy with overload saber renews it? How it will help assassin with problem of surviving and doing damage because now it is one of the most useless classes due to its low defenses and mediocre dps. In most cases when sin uses overload saber in few seconds he is forced to use vanish and run away for regen which doesn't allow him to kill anyone while overload saber is on...

Shadowcraft - Using Phantom Stride from stealth grants a charge of Shadowcraft, causing your next attack to critically hit. Using phantom stride in stealth? For what? In most cases phantom stride is kept for using when sin is out of stealth and slowed, pushed or rooted while enemy ran away or used some push back ability which disengaged him back from sin. Normal skilled sin wont use phantom stride in stealth LOL. + in 95% of all situations deception sin opens with stealth stun - spike which makes bonus for critical hit useless since stealth stun isnt a big damage ability.

Steely Spike - Using Spike grants you a 20% damage reduction for 6 seconds. THIS looks like a good set bonus for squishy assassin. Yet on practice it wont Change much since after revealing from stealth first 6 seconds enemies are looking for sin, trying to click on him, getting/jumping on sin, using abilities which only prepare for real damage (mando uses grav round, mara uses force crush to buff raging burst, carnage uses massacre to get buff to ataru procs etc. These first 6 seconds are useless Anyway

Projected Shroud - Using Severing Slash while under Force Shroud lowers the targets accuracy and extends the duration of Force Shroud by 2 seconds. THIS IS the only one good bonus for sin among all. But it is only one

Reckless Shadow - Recklessness increases your Force regeneration greatly for a short time. USELESS for sins since they don't have any issues with force generation anyway

[*]Multitrap - Mind Trap can now affect up to two targets at once. Isnt that great considering that in most cases enemy players are not stacking at the beginning of the fight when it can be used or some of them might already be in combat, or sin's team may use their own cc on other targets over second mind trap when they see that sin already used mind trap on other target. + such ability like mind trap is used only at start of the fight and after fight starts in most of cases it becomes useless because enemies are always in combat and sin has only one vanish.

Discharging Voltage - Severing Slash causes your next Discharge to arc to multiple targetS. Sorry what? Deception sin is specializing in mezzing and ccing enemies. Aoe damage only breaks deception sins own mezz and cc abilities which sin depends so much on . Dumbest tactical bonus i ever saw

[*]Burning Bolts - When Reaping Strike hits, it causes its target to burn. Might be a good bonus if damage from this burn will be high

[*]High Voltage - Using Voltaic Slash and Lacerate with 2 stacks of Voltage deals additional damage and finishes the cooldown of Ball Lightning. Is this a joke? Who will use voltaic slash when already having 2 stacks of voltage?? Ofc with 2 stacks of voltage sin will use buffed lightning bolt and wont use it additional time when lightning bolt is buffed and blinking lol. As for new stacks after previous bolt is used it makes no sense since until sin gets new 2 stacks of voltage bolt will come off cd naturally and won't require any reset.

OVERALL, these set bonuses and tactical items only push deception sin farther from other classes. Making deception sin more useless as it became with 5.0. patch. I bet my month salary that with current new set bonuses and tactical items deception sin will be much weaker even compared to its current poor position in pvp.

Edited by omaan

[*]High Voltage - Using Voltaic Slash and Lacerate with 2 stacks of Voltage deals additional damage and finishes the cooldown of Ball Lightning. Is this a joke? Who will use voltaic slash when already having 2 stacks of voltage?? Ofc with 2 stacks of voltage sin will use buffed lightning bolt and wont use it additional time when lightning bolt is buffed and blinking lol. As for new stacks after previous bolt is used it makes no sense since until sin gets new 2 stacks of voltage bolt will come off cd naturally and won't require any reset.

Voltage stacks (Charge chance on LB) are kept between LBs, unlike Induction stacks (LB cost) that are consummed.

Voltage is something you refresh through Voltaic Slash or Lacerate, while Induction stacks with almost any saber attack.

Thus, I believed you confused Induction with Voltage.

Because you actually do Voltaic Slashes with 2 stacks of Voltage about all your life, though you do not use Voltaic Slash with Induction fully stacked more than twice a year, this one Tactical is quite strong.

Edited by roinopouf

First of all, I’d like to point out that the following feedback is from the perspective of a PvE player, specifically a Nightmare/Master Mode raiding guild.

Set Bonuses:

Death Knell:

I don’t see this being useful on any of the dps specs since overcharge saber isn’t really a strong cooldown. It could be nice for tanking adds though, but most adds die at the same time anyway. I only see this being good on fights like Bestia.

Shadowcraft:

This wouldn’t really have any good synergy with Deception or Hatred since you take the reduced stealth cooldown utility. This gives Force Cloak a cooldown of 1:15 and since you want to use Phantom Stride close to on CD you would never have both of them line up. The stealth requirement should be removed and to make this set bonus stronger (because it seems quite weak) your damage should be increased by 15% for 5 seconds after using Phantom Stride.

Deflection Slashes:

Solid set bonus for tanking adds, but with the changes announced for 6.0 (at least as I understand it) this would mean, that we would have to switch out amorings, mods and enhancement when we won’t be needing this set bonus for the next encounter since the set bonus will be on the shell, making it very impractical and in reality rarely used. It would make more sense as a tactical although the next point would still be true.

Additionally, the application of this buff would be very limited, since its usefulness is greatly decreased by the CD on Severing Slash. I can only think of few uses in the old boss encounters (meaning all operations before gods).

Steely Spike:

This sounds like a solid 4 piece bonus for the darkness spec. Right now you don’t really use spike for anything except for some encounters where you need a second stun. It may feel a bit weird since it is on the GCD, but that’s my only complaint for this one!

Projected Shroud:

Depending on the actual tuning of the lowered accuracy, this seems like a strong set bonus, especially in conjunction with the Shadow Shroud tactical, since you could get quite a long time of shroud. However, I just want to quickly show how overpowered this could be together with the Shadow Shroud tactical and some utility points:

Force Shroud consuming all Dark Ward Stacks - 8,75s of Shroud

Severing Slash - 2s of Shroud

Stealthing (not sure if this would also consume Dark Ward stacks) - 4s/7,75s of Shroud

Severing Slash (since it actually comes off cooldown) - 2s of Shroud

This adds up to 16,75s/20,5s of shroud. Whilst I don’t think having such a long duration on shroud would be useful in many situations, I definitely think this could make some fights ridiculously easy (for example Brontes MM).

First of all, most these set bonuses are way better than what we have currently, since you should actually notice a difference in power unlike now where you only get a boring autocrit or a passive 2% damage increase. Some of these definitely need some buffs (like Death Knell and Shadowcraft).

Tactical Items:

Assassin:

Shrouding Guard:

This seems like a good tactical which has generally a lot of situations in which it would be useful.

Reckless Shadow:

This might be nice for Hatred, but I think it would be way cooler if it gave you a passive damage increase because it would have a way better synergy with the big burst windows deception has.

Multitrap:

Obviously not something for PvE.

Shadow Step:

From a Movement Perspective I can see why it would be desirable, but the recent changes to Phantom Stride (making it no longer off-GCD) would also make this at least less fun. I think it would be better to just generally reduce the cooldown of Phantom Stride to 15 seconds (since this would additionally give you an dps increase). And please take it off the gcd again. please.

Darkness:

Shadow Shroud:

As I’ve mentioned above already, this would give us the opportunity to have very long shroud durations. It seems nice, especially since you usually have a lot of dark ward stacks that aren’t getting consumed.

Shadow Ward:

This is useless for PvE, since you never actually have situations in which you need that many dark ward stacks.

Redirected Wrath:

What is the maximum number of stacks? Eight as the number of targets Wither can hit? “For 10 seconds” - Will there be an internal CD or does this mean that sin tanks will have at least 2,5% more DR during all fights?

One way or another, it wouldn’t impact playstyle at all. Other than that it could obviously be a strong choice for encounters with a lot of adds.

Deception:

Discharging Volts:

This would increase your aoe damage passively. However this sounds very, very boring. Why not make it that recklessness gives you a 10 seconds buff which makes it so that all your attacks deal additional aoe damage around the target. This would further synergies with deceptions burst windows whilst giving it great burst aoe capabilities.

Burning Bolts:

As far as I know, “burn” isn’t a defined term for sins, meaning we have no idea what this would do. This might be a DoT making Reaping Strike a higher prioritised ability, no idea.

This just sounds boring, besides this doesn’t even fit into the Inquisitor’s theme.

High Voltage:

Sounds interesting since it would change the rotation, but I am unsure whether the resulting gameplay would be satisfying. We will have to wait for PTS.

Hatred:

Hungering Blade:

What I don’t like about this is the RNG component of it, especially because Leeching Strike isn’t affected by Recklessness. It might also feel bad to press Leeching Strike three times in a row, maybe add a stacking damage increase or make the dots tick an additional time for every consecutive hit of Leeching Strike.

Exhaustion Field:

Basically the same as the sorc tactical, might have its use in PvP but I don’t see anything about this tactical that alters your gameplay. Maybe make it so that it additionally applies another debuff to your target which explodes when the target dies which deals a good amount of aoe damage and spreads your dots as well as the original debuff.

Thrashing Terror:

This just adds RNG and doesn’t impact your rotation at all. This shouldn’t be a tactical.

I don’t understand why so many of these tacticals are so underwhelming. I want to get hyped when I finally get this one tactical that boosts my aoe damage by a lot or that changes my rotation slightly so that I have more burst damage. Most of these tacticals just aren’t looking like they’re going to be fun.

Another worry I have is that the game will have too many useless tacticals that fill up your inventory and that you simply won’t be satisfied when getting new tacticals.

I think perhaps they Oversold the new Tacticals by suggesting they would be "class defining" and let us "play the way we want". Now after seeing the list, many/most wont really effect our game play significantly, making the choice of which we slot somewhat trivial.

As for specific feedback, consider this Tactical:

Hatred

Hungering Blade - Critically hitting with Leeching Strike resets its cooldown and increases the critical chance of the next Leeching Strike. Stacks up to 3 times.

As someone who uses my Assassin primarily to grind out daily quests, I would like a little extra healing to reduce downtime, and using multiple Leeching Strikes back to back would probably qualify as "class defining" and allowing me to "play the way I want".

To achieve this and to address concerns with power starvation, you could make it a guaranteed crit followed by a second free Strike, after which it would go on cool down - or perhaps simply reduce the cost of consecutive strikes to help with power management.

I think perhaps they Oversold the new Tacticals by suggesting they would be "class defining" and let us "play the way we want". Now after seeing the list, many/most wont really effect our game play significantly, making the choice of which we slot somewhat trivial.

As for specific feedback, consider this Tactical:

As someone who uses my Assassin primarily to grind out daily quests, I would like a little extra healing to reduce downtime, and using multiple Leeching Strikes back to back would probably qualify as "class defining" and allowing me to "play the way I want".

To achieve this and to address concerns with power starvation, you could make it a guaranteed crit followed by a second free Strike, after which it would go on cool down - or perhaps simply reduce the cost of consecutive strikes to help with power management.

What would you consider a good tactical that would be class defining if you dont mind me asking?

Here is an example: A tactical that converted the Mercenaries "Tracer Missile" to instant cast so they could be fully mobile. It would allow them to avoid the red while completing their rotations on the move. This would be balanced against other similarly powerful Tacticals so you had to make a choice between greater damage or higher mobility. Not every tactical would be equal or equally appealing to everyone, but all would have significant effects on gameplay, gaming styles, or rotations. To me this is "class defining".

Here is an example: A tactical that converted the Mercenaries "Tracer Missile" to instant cast so they could be fully mobile. It would allow them to avoid the red while completing their rotations on the move. This would be balanced against other similarly powerful Tacticals so you had to make a choice between greater damage or higher mobility. Not every tactical would be equal or equally appealing to everyone, but all would have significant effects on gameplay, gaming styles, or rotations. To me this is "class defining".

Mercs can insta cast tracer missle with priming shot and the insta cast ability. Players that really know the merc class would disagree that it would need an instacast tracer missle when their entire rotation can be freecasted if playing the arsenal spec. But I get your example.

I play and understand the Merc, I also have read old threads on this forum in which players discuss their opinions (nostly negative) of Tracer Missile.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=121548 P.S. I understand this thread is old, but not as old as my Merc which I created at launch and has seen all the various changes including the addition of Priming Shot which helped alleviate some of the friction around Tracer Missile.

Hence my example, I am giving a positive alternative that certain players (such as myself) would find attractive in a Tactical. (making Tracer Missile instant would also increase it's dmg by 33% so that might need to be taken into consideration)

Back on topic, my reason for highlighting "Hungering Blade" was to show that it actually meets my expectations for a tactical and explains why - feedback which I hope they find useful.

Edited by JonnAndCo

Deception assassin's tactical items and set bonuses are utterly trash. Killing an enemy with overload saber renews it? How it will help assassin with problem of surviving and doing damage because now it is one of the most useless classes due to its low defenses and mediocre dps.

Yea there low defenses is why the class is suffering. All they need to so is add a dash ability (all dmg and stuns are immuned during the duration) with a cooldown of 5 seconds and they would be fine. tweaking the numbers doesnt change/define the gameplay.

Not that it will ever happen just an observation but why has no one found a way to divide pvp and pve abilities yet. It seems every time we get a broken class fixed for pve someone comes in whining about pvp and it gets broken to the point it cant be used for pve progression. It seems everyone's lives would be easier if there way a way to change the abilities nature when you go pvp vs pve. IE x has 10s cooldown pve then when pvp is applied changes to 6s cooldown

[*]Shrouding Guard - Force Shroud also applies to any ally you are guarding.

You understand that this will break the game in both PVP and PVE, right? Imagine a player who is about to take a big hit in an operation boss fight. Now you can just pass guard to him, and let him avoid the hit, completely. Likewise, in PVP, it will be impossible to quickly focus anyone down unless all assassins in the fight are in CC or dead. Force shroud is also on a relatively small 1 minute cooldown (even less for tanks). Consider again that with the right utility, assassins get a second force shroud after using force cloak. With another utility, force cloak is on a 75 second cooldown.

Please ask the combat team to reconsider. This ability is nonsense. Consider changing it to allow you to use force shroud while stunned. That would be significantly less powerful than what is being proposed here and it will address long standing concerns about assassins being squishy.

Edited by HaoZhao

-eric

Since you guys are adding this charge system can you also include two cloak outs? that way if people get caught out of stealth when they just used cloak out, they can get another one as a failsafe

Can someone please explain me what kind of game are people at Bioware playing?

Because apparently Marauders damage was so low that they are getting huge damage boosts, but Assassins just some insignificant stuff.

Hello?? Is someone still sane here??

4 charges of +25% dmg on top of all the rest?

I can't wait have my sin getting outperformed in damage, mobility and survivability by a marauder/jugg that now will probably come close to global me in a single burst rotation.

Just spectacular, really!

Edited by TheDramaKing

No set bonus/tactical item mentions Force Cloak nor skills linked to it.

Now, can someone please explain me what kind of games is people at Bioware playing? Because apparently Marauders damage was so low that they are getting huge damage boosts, but Assassins just some insignificant stuff.

Hello?? Is someone still sane here??

4 charges of +25% dmg?

I can't wait have my sin getting globalled in a single burst rotation.

Yea that uber charge ability along with their extra dmg buffs is kinda insane. Need some actual PvPer player feedback here. Inquistors are going to lack the mobility needed for this new meta.

Not that it will ever happen just an observation but why has no one found a way to divide pvp and pve abilities yet. It seems every time we get a broken class fixed for pve someone comes in whining about pvp and it gets broken to the point it cant be used for pve progression. It seems everyone's lives would be easier if there way a way to change the abilities nature when you go pvp vs pve. IE x has 10s cooldown pve then when pvp is applied changes to 6s cooldown

Yeah, how about a PVP only tactical socket as well as a PVE only tactical socket. Have two sockets instead of the planned one.

The pve one when filled could boost all damage, protection and healing output by 10% while in a pve environment.

Or even a specific utility tree for Pvp and you would switch to it automatically when entering a pvp instance map or WZ.