Confused.

JonCame

At the moment, I've currently rolled a deception assassin all the way to 50, loved the storyline/gameplay/pvp/pve. I created a Mercenary Bodyguard alt in order to reach 50 with my brother, however I'm debating wether the recent nerf, particulary to the Bodyguard spec, whether its worth to still play a BH. It seems as if overheating is a much more common occurence since 1.2, even though its still possible to manage efficiently, albiet with reduced rates for healing in Warzones. It also seems as if PvE could be a bit of a problem for the Bodyguard Merc, as overheating is a serious issue. I was wondering whether to try and work around the nerf, or re-roll as a Operative Medic. Any suggestions? Edited by JonCame

I like healing and will probably be in the same boat when I go to level my Merc bodyguard; but as of now, I am working on my sniper to at least chapter 2. From there, even though my Merc is next in order of levels closest, I might skip and do my Mara first so I will at least het that healing buff from legacy. Maybe that will help.

Also have a 50 sin myself.