Portuguese speaking -> ATHO CITY (PVP) gogo

hugor

Hello,

considering the state of most servers and their queues, i'd like to advise most portuguese speaking players that are currently on Niman or Legions of Lettow, to reconsider their placement and rellocate before getting too attached to their chars.

There is already a large portuguese speaking guild in ATHO CITY (Empire side), and there is also a new influx of players from other games\guilds moving in, and enjoy the game.

So, if u're lost in the world so far, undecided on the realm yet, or simply cannot endure the 3-4h queues of Legions of Lettow, there are a bunch of us in the same condition. Mostly on Empire side.

ATHO CITY (PVP).

Everyone enjoy the game, take care! :)

Edited by hugor
better title on post

Legions of Lettow probably has the biggest portuguese community, but the queues are horrendous atm.

This one probably has a smaller portuguese community then that, but queues are nearly non-existant and there arent (until now at least) any rude community taking over the general chat and whatnot.

Legions of Lettow probably has the biggest portuguese community, but the queues are horrendous atm.

This one probably has a smaller portuguese community then that, but queues are nearly non-existant and there arent (until now at least) any rude community taking over the general chat and whatnot.

If only i had known earlier :)

I have a sorcerer over in Kelian Jaro, hes level 17 so it would be a pain to reroll back in Atho.

Tho i woudnt mind rolling an operative with you guys. Guild already formed? how are the queues?

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...