Thread: Duo coming back
View Single Post

Rion_Starkiller
10.14.2018 , 09:30 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tricare View Post
Thanks for all the feedback! So been testing rotations on the boosted characters (can delete without using token) and I like the rotation of commando but I don't like the idea of not having a tank offspec. my question is about the Jugg DPS spec. The rotation doesnt seem to bad but I can't find any guides with dps rotations ect. Also can anyone give me an idea where they fair in dps for current content? I like the idea of having a Tank offspec that I can go to for easier queuing and just versatility.

Lastly, Vanguard/Power tech dps specs. How are they? Thinking about going the route also (going to test right after this) and are they wanted in raids?
This is a guide for Vigilance Guardian, which is the mirror spec/class for Vengeance Jugg. http://dulfy.net/2016/12/30/swtor-5-...de-by-rydarus/. The only thing that has changed since this guide is Freezing Force is no longer viable - it was nerfed heavily. Also, your Focused Defense is basically a heal-to-full now.

Currently, I think Jugg over PowerTech in this meta. But both are fun and play very differently. I don't see too many people play PT, but Pyrotech parses the 2nd highest of all melee dps. Unfortunately though, it doesn't have a good rotation and the abilities are weird. Advanced Prototype is great.
-Beruhl, NiM Space Barbie and Solo Ranked Forum PvP (ง︡'-'︠)ง
(\/)(,,,,)(\/) ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱(̢ ̡͇̅└͇̅┘͇̅ (▤8כ−◦
8 pugs and a grophet i do what i want major league memes can i borrow a stim?