Gunslinger lfg EST raiding guild

Burk

Hello everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this. I am looking for an active raiding guild that is pushing nightmare content on a 2 or 3 day a week raid schedule running no later than 11pm, having an active pvp roster would be a bonus. I have come back to the game recently (within the month) and I have a mix of 146 and 150 level pve gear. I have very solid attendance I and call pull solid numbers.

You can find me in game, my name is Nebakenezer. I maybe on one of my alts Nebakenezzer, Nebakienezer (Imp), or Kïlljoy.

Your short description almost perfectly matches Contraband Inc, but your name sounds familiar, did you already join us and then quit?

If you did not, our recruiting thread is: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=559812

And our website is: http://www.contraband-inc.com

Feel free to have a look, and if you feel its a good fit, post an app up for us to look at.

<Ascension> is always seeking experienced and skilled raiders that are HM TFB and NiM EC ready. HM TFB is currently on farm as well as 3/4 NiM EC (Not all members have downed Kephess yet as we have no set raid teams). We were server first to clear NiM EC 8 man and few of us have timed run title.

We are also kick-starting a ranked PVP group for our guild (just need 1-2 more people to get full warhero) but we pvp regularly on our off nights

If you want more information or are interested hit me up in game on Rialus or Shifthappens and check out my sig for our website.

Edited by BlackMoD

If you are still looking, try Tranquility

We are a mature, LGBT-friendly guild. We have 3 ops groups, 2 of which have cleared TFB HM. Our third group recently formed and is working their way through the content. We are a very active guild, with an operation of one sort or another going on every night. Contact myself or one of the officers in-game: Charlz, Aridian, Gobien, Tehito, BigBlockhead, Tyrien.