Coolest Voice In The Game.

Captain_Zone

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you're roleplaying your Consular as a pretentious stuffed shirt? :p

Yup.

Nolan North is a good voice actor, I can only assume that he was actually told during recording to make the character sound like an incredibly dull, self-important librarian.

I think that I speak on behalf of all librarians when I say that we may be incredibly dull, or we may be self-inportant, but we are never BOTH!

There are so many excellent voices that trying to choose is difficult! My favorites would include the agent's voice, the knight's voice, the warrior's, the inquisitor's, and the smuggler's. I like the other character voices as well, but those were the ones that I liked the best. As for the companions, I like Xalex, Corso, Torian, Kaliyo, Akavi, Quinn and Vector in particular. I've heard several voices in the quests that are excellent, such as the Emperor and the Dread Masters. They sound so deliciously evil! I also like Master Syo's voice and Darth Baras and Darth Marr's voices. There's a quest on Nar Shaddaa with a dark jedi names Ako Domu that had a voice I really liked. I've been trying to find out who did it since the first time I did that quest. Master Orgus and Col. Yudrass also have great voices. So does Keeper/Minister of Intelligence. Another voice that I love is Scourge, I wish he was the romance option instead of Doc just for his voice......sighs. I'll never be able to pick just one voice as an absolute favorite, but it's fun thinking about them! :)

• 2 months later...

Darth Jadus,

Darth Baras,

all the roles by Simon Templeton(Logain in Dragon Age, Moff Kilran and others in SWTOR).

And Agent/Female Hawke's voie is lovely - but then again, most of female protagonist's voices are(except maybe the Smuggler, who sounds a bit like a smoker).

Hands down for PCs... Male Inquisitor. Amazing voice acting work!

Also like the female Inquisitor, both Sith Warrior, and the male Trooper and Knight.

Companions... Quinn's voice actor has impressed me. I also like Vector, Vette, Tharan, Kira, Talos and Andronikos of the companions I know.

As for NPCs, Kilran is nicely irritating, and Zash was well-acted!

Edited by TrystanLaryssa

My two top favorites are male Sith Warrior and female Agent.

Other favorites would be Malgus, female Smuggler (Kath Soucie is great as always) and Dark Jaesa (very sexy voice) voice acting.

Edited by Path-x

My favorite is the male Bounty Hunter, more specifically with lightside :sy_lightside: alignment and body size 2. The voice is calm, yet stern. Serious, but also lightly put, and can be quite humorous at times. You can tell he's not intimidated at all by any of his Sith employers, and he's calm in the face of great adversity everywhere else as well. I just think it fits so well, especially with some of the dialog that comes up.

Example of humorous dialog:

During the class story quest on Dromund Kaas, "The Melee", this bit of dialog pops up: "Iopiane Ratle: We've all heard tales of your exploits, Hunter. Perhaps I'll turn them into a song to commemorate your death."

Dialog Option: "I like my songs festive, make it something you can dance to." -Said in a very much serious and cheerful tone. :p

So, yeah. My favorite is the BH. :D

• 1 month later...

Playable:

1. Male BH

2. Male Consular(Nolan ftw!)

3. Male Inq/Male Agent(can't decide and both sound awesome)

Companions:

T-7 (I HATE the quests where you bash the beeping Astro droids-That's just sadistic!)

Mako(well ofc!)

Tyresius Lokai(he does sound like a Scoundrel-even more so than the player smuggler!)

Blizz(jawa ftw!)

NPCs:

Gree Robots! They've got to be the best NPC!

Hutts(especially Nem'ro :p). What?

Ughnaughts(spelling lol! They squeel lol!)

Jawas(bla-blabla-bla-yuuu xD)

The Keeper.

Lord Zash.

Worst:

Male Smuggler(every time I hear him, he sounds like someone forced him to do the VA work. I am not impressed at all!)