Maintenance: November 8th, 2017

EricMusco

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all the people currently working on the United Forces forces roll-out. Thank you for all your hard work.

And to all the people who have worked on SWTOR in the past. Thank you for all your hard work.

Thank you for creating a place far, far away for me to escape to. An escape necessitated by a rubbish day, or because I'm feeling sooky and I want some cheer. Or because I've had a jolly good day and hopping into my little Starship for a jaunt around the galaxy is a lovely way to cap it before bed. Or because I feel an urge to wax lyrical about the beauty of the Corellian skyline, or that Manaan soundtrack <3 to a kindred spirit for an hour without even actually playing the actual game.

This escape you've created never fails to make me feel better. Even on days when my characters are inexplicably respawned in the last visited spaceport on login. Even on days when I've not won 1 in 10 Warzones. For 3 days straight. Maybe less so on those days.

Anyway, it's a brilliant game. Thank you.

This. So much this.

So going for the personal passive aggressive response again. Your not really coming across as very mature, so I'm starting to think your comments are more about you than me and your own insecurity about your age and personal freedoms.

So I'm sorry if you felt me pointing out that benial comments made in support of things that the author has no influence over are more about the author than the subject of the comment, made fun of any comments that you had made or was a personal attack on any benial comments you had made.

I don't think it's that unreasonable to expect that Eric Musco, a developer charged with Community Management, who is actively posting in these forums tonight to update us on the status of the server merges might read some of the well wishes and pass them along. You just wanted to make the rest of us look like jerks for wishing them well. Like we're doing it to somehow pat ourselves on the back instead of recognizing that no matter who you are, a 20+ hour work day sucks, and we might feel bad for you for having to work it. *shrug*

To all the people currently working on the United Forces forces roll-out. Thank you for all your hard work.

And to all the people who have worked on SWTOR in the past. Thank you for all your hard work.

Thank you for creating a place far, far away for me to escape to. An escape necessitated by a rubbish day, or because I'm feeling sooky and I want some cheer. Or because I've had a jolly good day and hopping into my little Starship for a jaunt around the galaxy is a lovely way to cap it before bed. Or because I feel an urge to wax lyrical about the beauty of the Corellian skyline, or that Manaan soundtrack <3 to a kindred spirit for an hour without even actually playing the actual game.

This escape you've created never fails to make me feel better. Even on days when my characters are inexplicably respawned in the last visited spaceport on login. Even on days when I've not won 1 in 10 Warzones. For 3 days straight. Maybe less so on those days.

Anyway, it's a brilliant game. Thank you.

^

This. So much this.

Satele Shan is now online! We are still working on some optimizations for Starforge, no ETA at this time on bringing it live.

-eric

I wish the Star Forge was named Darth Malgus... Not because of the delay. But I like the two NA servers being named after their counterparts

Edited by Ackerprincess

Satele Shan is now online! We are still working on some optimizations for Starforge, no ETA at this time on bringing it live.

-eric

The login servers crash now? Keeps telling me its unavailable.

UPDATE - able to get in now

Edited by Blakinik

-eric

It's me isn't it? It's because I still complain about not getting Quinn back and the stamped dye glitches. I was just kidding guys!!! Let it go already. ;) J/k I can wait. Do what ya gotta do. It's appreciated. PS. Fix that Quinn Glitch btw. :D

Edited by Malphicious

What's wrong? There's like 170 people on Malgus fleet and I was able to secure my companion by playing three warzones in the last hour. Everything seems to be dandy, plenty of people, no lags, main still has her name...

That's awesome! Good to hear.

I swear, the entitled whining on this forum. Children, just go to bed.

Or how about better yet, go outside and play. Find something else to do and when the servers do come back online, enjoy it but don't forget the hard work that went into all this.

I wish the Star Forge was named Darth Malgus... Not because of the delay. But I like the two NA servers being named after their counterparts

I thought Satele's counterpart was Darth Marr? At least he was on Odessan. Did I miss something?