Question about lightsaber cores

NastyButler

Until Clone Wars did yet another stupid thing to the lore?

Depends, are you talking about the tv series or the darksaber incident that occured during that era. Either way it doesnt matter, the tv series, no matter what george lucas says, conflicts with too many other things to be considered anywhere close to canon, and I dont care about the darksaber either.

Depends, are you talking about the tv series or the darksaber incident that occured during that era. Either way it doesnt matter, the tv series, no matter what george lucas says, conflicts with too many other things to be considered anywhere close to canon, and I dont care about the darksaber either.

When you say conflicts with too many other things, do you mean with the books or with the movies?

When you say conflicts with too many other things, do you mean with the books or with the movies?

With the lore in general. I doubt they would knowingly make a conflict with the prequel trilogy, but neither do I think they would be particularly careful about checking that. They also dont seem to care about the EU.