Who's coming back in 2.4?

Bonsaikitten

sry kevin, how can it be 7 when the first 2-3 days of 2.0 (when i played my sniper) we won like 8-9 +

and i quess you count both hyper cds, both voidstar cds...

nvm i wont start argueing but it is not true either.

amagawd, gerrager bruh, haow u du dis? y u sow goud? teesh meh plz : ) #1 feanboey - u beet corel cuz u bezz! u & me IQ = <3

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh so we still have a community going, nice! Even though theres alot of cancer in it, 'Im best'-attitude and just plain annoying people, theres still alot of you I hope to meet in 2.4 and arenas. I think thats the place to settle all these disputes, not in this thread. It doesnt matter if you once felt like the best marauder world, or you got a few matches with the warmongers. If you dont preform there, you are just not good enough. So lets do that instead huh?

Some teams have gotten quite a bit of practice on the PTS by now, but I still hope they wont quit early due to lack of competition when 2.4 arrives. Give it a few months at least and wait for some great players to meet and form top teams. Then we can start talking. As someone mentioned earlier, I'm really eager to see how the Cody Two-guys perform. Would have been fun to meet them on PTS.

Oh so we still have a community going, nice! Even though theres alot of cancer in it, 'Im best'-attitude and just plain annoying people, theres still alot of you I hope to meet in 2.4 and arenas. I think thats the place to settle all these disputes, not in this thread. It doesnt matter if you once felt like the best marauder world, or you got a few matches with the warmongers. If you dont preform there, you are just not good enough. So lets do that instead huh?

Some teams have gotten quite a bit of practice on the PTS by now, but I still hope they wont quit early due to lack of competition when 2.4 arrives. Give it a few months at least and wait for some great players to meet and form top teams. Then we can start talking. As someone mentioned earlier, I'm really eager to see how the Cody Two-guys perform. Would have been fun to meet them on PTS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf2vv08NAYU u & ai dun sie aye 2 aye bby : (

With you and Buttran back, Drygt & Adam ready and waiting for 4v4, maekor playing on and off together with the dutch. All you really need is Fade, that guy I miss, and possibly Razor. Even old GM Serrapphine is back :cool:

As i didn't saw any sin with hybrid spec don't think Fade will return. I talked with Jump in game once, he said he and Razor may turn back. Maekor definitely could be our tank on 4v4. Buttran seems to have an op guild atm dunno if he will join us for a team with a "slightly above average" sorc.

Our old GM dear Serrapphine was focused on PVE mostly and was, probably still is focused on and op on that. I don't think she would want to bother with old Impetus PVP people as mostly cause of me, she had to deal with a lot of drama thnx to pvpers.I should apologize to her sometime as all **** back than seems stupid now.I am also not sure how reliable sorcs will be on 4v4.

On pvp:

1 year passed and rage wars on forums still continues. If you want competitive gaming stop thinking about guild reputations too much, create a chat channel for "good" people, build teams with different setups and play.

Challenging games should be fun, screenshots and ******** about who is/was the best won't make anybody "better" or this game fun. Tbh i think this won't happen as guild epeen>fun gameplay and people won't play at their best with people they hate.

Again:

BTW you don't have to wait for the patch, organize an event on tatooine to have an idea about how the 4v4 will be like. You can think about or "deal with" Warmongers if they come back.

Ofc these are only the opinions of a sorc who quit at the end of last summer whining about setups matter too much on rwzs and started playing again 1 week ago.

True. But lets give some credit to Green Fire as well. They had a strong team, and they had this one exeptional scoundrel DPS, Bodr. Haven't seen DF/Lethality played with such success since.

With you and Buttran back, Drygt & Adam ready and waiting for 4v4, maekor playing on and off together with the dutch. All you really need is Fade, that guy I miss, and possibly Razor. Even old GM Serrapphine is back :cool:

So is Drygt going to win by trolling the other team into oblivion?

Recorded from 29.7:

Galactics: 1/0

White Noise: 2/1

MVP's: 4/0

Coral 7/5

Harbinger: 2/4

Drama 5/4

Harbinger only positive vs RC.

Harbinger too strong. Fluffy for president.

Sorry this thread was boring.

EDIT: Voidstar: 17/0. Setup was 2 strong

Edited by JonCame

Recorded from 29.7:

Galactics: 1/0

White Noise: 2/1

MVP's: 4/0

Coral 7/5

Harbinger: 2/4

Drama 5/4

Harbinger only positive vs RC.

Harbinger too strong. Fluffy for president.

Sorry this thread was boring.

EDIT: Voidstar: 17/0. Setup was 2 strong

One of the drama games was a dc from our side :(

but at the end you were the best enemy we had

It doesnt matter if you once felt like the best marauder world, or you got a few matches with the warmongers. If you dont preform there, you are just not good enough. So lets do that instead huh?

Nice one. I was the best, & I am the best. Get over it, just stop the jelly bru. please.

Don't need to slander me, if you were even around back - which if you were problably not, you didn't have any knowledge of what I did in the guild or how i performed, but seeing as I was (am) the best it's pretty clear how I did. If this was directed at somebody else in this thread then nevermind - but im pretty sure what your intention was regardless.

Edited by Gorgzen

It got ugly. Real ugly.

At least pvpers tend to ignore everything their own guild does wrong and stick together, those guys turn on their childhood friends over a parse being 0.3dps too high.

Oh yeah, Mr. T raging over one of his guildmembers cheating :p