Looking For Guild for galactic star fighter on the bastion

First time posting on a game forum in general. I have both imp and pub characters on the bastion server and I love galactic starfighter! I want to go for some serious domination, but I need help! Im looking for a guild that focuses on gsf and uses teamspeak, or something similar. You can find my characters fairly regularly, send me a message on any of them.

Imp

Thaelis, operative

Ikkus, inquisitor

Pub

Korintheus, shadow

Vilneus, smuggler

Dont getme wrong, im down with the rest of the game obviously, ready for any team based gaming. Just looking for a livelychill group to reignite this game for me.

We have Obsidian squadron on imperial side and flying circus fighter wing on republic side, they are gsf only guilds feel free to msg me or anyone else in the guild and they will invite you.

Hope that helps :)

Edited by Drakkolich

First time posting on a game forum in general. I have both imp and pub characters on the bastion server and I love galactic starfighter! I want to go for some serious domination, but I need help! Im looking for a guild that focuses on gsf and uses teamspeak, or something similar. You can find my characters fairly regularly, send me a message on any of them.

Imp

Thaelis, operative

Ikkus, inquisitor

Pub

Korintheus, shadow

Vilneus, smuggler

Dont getme wrong, im down with the rest of the game obviously, ready for any team based gaming. Just looking for a livelychill group to reignite this game for me.

Ya if you havent gotten into their guild yet i will add you to friends list and give you the mumble if Drak and stasie are ok with it and start giving you any pointers or awnser any questions you might have.

Alright guys, I'm back from some away time, and i am trying to find you cats, WHO can i get in touch with? Korintheus (pub), and Thaelis (imp) are two of my most played. Who in game should i get in touch with? shoot me a message in game, or friend me!

thanks again for all your input!